- Assistant - WolfieRaps -

————

————

"You're my assistant, that's what you are," Charles looked at Y/N. The girl scoffed and shook her head. Y/N put her hands on his kitchen island.

"Act like I haven't been more than an assistant to you for the last year. Don't play."

"What do you mean? I pay you to do things for me," Charlie threw his hands around.

"If I got paid for the things that we've done I'd be a prostitute," Y/N rolled her eyes and walked over to his apartment door. "You know it's funny, after Sylvia dumped your ass I was the first one you ran to, you cried on my shoulder, I helped you with your songs, you bought me gifts like I was your new chick, you certainly used my body like I was your chick. And that's a fact," She pointed at the tall light skinned man.

"And now, all of a sudden, Sylvia is back and interested in your sorry ass. I'm now a piece of dust in the corner," Y/N shook her head. "You're a damn joke. I did so much shit for you."

"I gave you at least 20k in jewelry, clothing, purses, shoes," Charles used his fingers to add up all the things he had gotten the woman.

"And I didn't ask for nothing! I saw you when you were down, and that shit hurt me. So I helped you. Fell for you too, shit."

"All you did was use me for your self
gain," Y/N opened up the apartment
door to leave. "Well, I hope you're happy. Maybe Sylvia will take you back too, build your fans back up, break into the music scene. Just know, that without me, you would've been dead."

"Oh," Y/N closed the door, ripped the beautiful gold ring Wolfie had gotten her off of her finger and slammed it on his kitchen island. "I don't want your shit. I'll be back with the rest later." The woman opened the door again, walked out and slammed it shut.

————

Two hours later Charles opened the door to a crying Y/N with two bags full of expensive items.

"Here's your shit," She forced the bags into Charles's arms. "You can give it all to Sylvia or whatever."

Wolfie shook his head, "It doesn't have to be like this."

"Nah. I can't no more, because this might have been fun and games for you but I actually fell for you. And watching you prowl over Sylvia these last few months. Have been heart breaking."

"And I don't know what it is that makes her so much more better than me. We vibe so well off of each other, our sex is amazing, we can laugh. Maybe I don't got the looks you want, or maybe it's that I don't have clout. I don't know. I just hope you're happy," Y/N went to turn around to leave before Charles spoke up.

"You deserve happiness. You deserve the world. You deserve loyalty. I cheated on Sylvia and fucked her up. I don't want you to go through that pain, you're too good for me. I won't give you the happiness you deserve."

"Bullshit," Y/N said flatly.

"Bullshit?" Charles asked stunned.

"Bullshit," She nodded her head. "You don't get to make that decision for me. I do. You make me happy, I don't care if you have a history of cheating. That's the past. I've seen you learn and grow from that situation. You're not the same man from a year ago 'clout gang' WolfieRaps."

————
word count : 588