- Hard Goodbyes - WolfieRaps -

————

————

Y/N was sitting on a counter in the hallway of the Clout House. She hated this, she hated saying goodbye, she hated falling for someone who wasn't available. But what she hated most was that she didn't care he was taken.

For months her and Wolfie were flirting intensely. Him and his girlfriend weren't getting along anymore, but he didn't want to break up with her because there was too much history. So it left Y/N and Wolfie sneaking around all the time.

Leaving Y/N with false hope.

Wolfie slowly walked over to her and put his hands on both of her thighs, "You going to come say goodbye to me?" He rubbed her thighs. Y/N looked up at his brown eyes. Why did she fall in love with those eyes? Why did she have to melt every time she looked into them?

Y/N nodded her head indicating that she would go say goodbye. Wolfie stepped back and let her get off the counter. As the two started walking to the garage Charles reached down and laced his fingers with Y/N's.

"Who's driving your car back?" Y/N asked, Charles always had a Los Angeles car and a Canada car. He left his L.A. car at the Clout House while he was in Canada.

"Frazier is going with me and driving it back," He said as they walked into the garage where his all blacked out car was.

"You make sure you have everything? Last time you forgot your camera charger," Y/N placed her hands on his chest.

Wolfie could see that Y/N wasn't happy that he was leaving. He hated when he had to leave, he wanted to be with her. "Please don't be sad."

"I'm not," Y/N lied as she shook her head. Charles placed his hands on her cheeks, "You know you suck at lying."

"How long are you going to be gone?" Y/N covered his hands with hers. She wished they could just be open with their relationship, friendship, whatever this was.

"Maybe a month," Charles told Y/N. Her face dropped even more, "I'm sorry I just need to go home for a bit and clear my head. Los Angeles is a lot for me."

"I just wish I could go with," Y/N took a shaky breath, "I want to be with you. I ain't the same when you leave."

"I ain't the same either," He leaned his forehead against hers, "This is giving me time to think about us. I just need time."

"You know you won't break up with Sylvia. Y'all have been together for too long," Y/N closed her eyes. It hurt her so much that she wasn't enough for Charles. But it also hurt her not being around him.

"You never know, every chapter has to end, " Charles shrugged, "Can I please get a hug now? I'm going to need it."

Y/N wrapped her arms around Charles's torso and snuggled her head into his chest. Charles laughed and hugged Y/N around her waist. He wished they could stay like this forever, it was just complicated.

"As soon as you even think about coming back you're gonna text me right?"

"I wouldn't even think about texting anyone else. And I'm going to FaceTime you everyday. I promise." Charles leaned his head on top of Y/N's.

"I'mma miss you so much," Y/N looked up at Charles's face, "You can't go from seeing me everyday, to peacing out on me."

"Listen. I might come back with a wedding ring alright," Charles laughed. Y/N shook her head and punched his chest.

"Stop playing."

————
word count : 619