- Lies - Marcel Gerard -

————

————

"You," Y/N used her powers to lift Marcel off of his feet and slam him into the nearest wall. "Son of a," She slammed him again. Marcel screamed in agony as he felt his bones snap and heal. "Bitch," Y/N lifted Marcel so high that his back touched the ceiling, she used all of the power in her to slam him back into the hard, wooden ground.

"Y/N, please," Marcel looked up at the woman with pleading eyes. He'd never felt this much rage from her, his body wouldn't be able to handle it much longer.

"You were with her," She lifted him off the floor and put him against the wall of the home they once shared. "You loved my sister, before you ever said you loved me."

"I used to love her, I love you now. Please, stop," Marcel pleaded with the powerful woman. She wrapped her hand around his neck, and squeezed all air out of his throat.

"Stop with the lies!" Y/N yelled at the man. Tears were flowing down her cheeks with no end.

"You did use me. It all makes sense now. You always tried for me to call back the family. Make the town strong again you said. You were using me to find Rebekah, you never loved me. You only wanted her."

"I love you. I really do. Those years were not lies," Marcel managed to squeak out.

"You used me!" Y/N squeezed Marcel's muscular neck tighter.

"Yes," Marcel could only get out a whisper. Y/N loosened her grip so he could speak. "I knew they would come back for you. So I wanted to keep you around. But, after seeing who you actually were after two years, and you helping rebuild. I fell in love. What I had with Rebekah is no where near the amount of love I had, and still have for you."

"You conspired against my brother. You're the reason my father came back! It was you!" Y/N yelled, shaking Marcel to his core.

"I've had enough of the lies. Of being used," She lifted Marcel off of his feet again. "Marcel, you are dead to me. You no longer mean anything to me."

"Nothing!" Y/N slammed Marcel into a wall with so hard that he flew right through it.

————
word count : 392