- Hidden Love Pt.6 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

"Aight, wait. So it's right over middle, then left over middle?" Kelly asked Y/N. She had her back towards Kelly as he tried to braid a strand of her hair.

"Yessir," Y/N confirmed. Kelly kept braiding her hair and when he was done he handed her the braid. "That good?"

The braid in Y/N's hand was loose, but still put together. She noticed that he messed up the pattern near the end. But for someone's first time it wasn't that bad. "You braiding other bitches hair?" Y/N joked with Kelly as she looked over her shoulder.

  "Nah. That's all you," Kelly smirked. He accidentally grazed a finger across Y/N's upper back, making chills run through her body."Whats the move for today?" He asked as he covered myself up more.

"Breakfast, then we're gonna bring my niece and nephew to the park, then after that, there's a thrift store in the mall that I think you'll like."

"You telling me that we're gettin' some hotel waffles?" Kelly sat up and hung his legs over the side of the bed.

"I'm not trying to go to any restaurants," Y/N huffed out, she just wanted to lay in bed. But when Kelly woke up, he got up. He didn't like laying in bed for hours.

Kelly grabbed a sweater from the nearby chair and put it on. "Imma go get breakfast, and you better be up by the time I get back."

"Yes sir, yes sir," Y/N saluted Kelly. He playfully rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Y/N groaned but got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

Y/N was dressed and awake by the time Kelly came back with two plates of food. "Where you get the rice krispie?" Y/N commented about the treat he had in his right hand.

"I bought it from the vending machine. Breakfast for champs," Kelly told Y/N then took a bite out of his waffle.

"Those kids are so cute man," Kelly told Y/N as they walked through the mall. The two had gone and played with Y/N's niece and nephew for a couple hours at the park. It was a lot of fun, and Y/N liked seeing Kelly get along with the kids so well.

"You got two new best friends now," Y/N chuckled and drank out of her diary queen cup that was full of Dr.Pepper.

"I really do," Kelly nodded his head and looked down at the bags in his hand. "Those striped pants I got are so dope."