- Smile - Drake -

————

————

"How the hell did you get caught. Again!" Y/N glared at Drake from across the limo. "This is the third time the paparazzi has caught you with another female."

"It's nothing. I can sweep it under the rug, no one will care about it tomorrow." Drake shrugged his shoulders. He hated having these arguments, it was constant with the two. But breaking up was not an option.

"You're making me look like a fucking fool. 'Y/N America's sweetheart, slash the bitch who gets cheated on every week." Y/N untangled her golden earring from her long hair. Drake fixed the cuffs of his tuxedo before he said.

"I'm allowed to have fun. It's not like I have much fun with you anymore."

"And who's fault is that? Who cheated the first time, because it wasn't me." Y/N rolled her eyes as she flattened her long red gown. The two were on their way to the Grammys and all the media was talking about was how Drake, yet again, cheated on Y/N.

"You act like your innocent. You've been seeing other guys too hunny." Drake took a sip from the Hennessy bottle beside him. There was only one way he was going to get through tonight, and that was alcohol.

"But I'm not stupid. I don't get caught." Y/N shook her head. "Why can't this just end already."

"My manager said five more months and we can end things. Finally live our own life's." Drake got up and sat next to Y/N. She glared at him and asked.

"What are you doing?"

"We're here." Drake fixed his chain before the limo door was opened. Drake took a step out and the crowd waiting for them roared. He reached into the car and grabbed Y/N's hand. He helped her out of the car and they started walking down the red carpet.

With a fake smile on his face Drake whispered over to Y/N. "Smile. They're watching."

Even though the last thing Y/N wanted to do was smile. The corners of her lips tugged up and she showed her bright white teeth to the crowd.

————
word count : 363