- Mine - Odell Beckham Jr -

________

————

It was the first time Odell had brought Y/N to a A-List celebrity party. She wasn't used to having people with such high status around her. She only knew Odell because of college, she had gotten so use to him over the years he wasn't "Odell the NFL player" he was "Odell from college".

But the last couple of months, they had started to see each other romantically. No one knew besides them, and it wasn't official yet. They always talked about making it official but never actually put the title on their relationship.

After Odell finished talking to Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner he put his hand on Y/N's lower back and lightly guided her over to Drake.

Odell and Drake had been good friends over the years. Y/N had heard about Drake from Odell many times but never met him in person.

"What's good brother," Odell dapped up Drake. Drake gave Odell a big grin and said "Living brother."

Odell leaned over and whispered in Y/N's ear, "Babe. Can you please get me a drink?" Y/N nodded her head, gave a small smile to Drake and started to walk away.
and
She heard the boys speak behind her, "She cute, cute," Drake's voice said.

"Nah, man. She's mine. Back up," Odell chuckled. Y/N kept walking with a smile on her face.

————
word count : 231