- No One Else - Spencer James -

————

————

Y/N sat on the stone steps leading up to Spencer's South Crenshaw home. She had her head in her hands as she waited for Spencer to come outside.

It was pitch black outside, the only light source was from the street lights. It was easily past one in the morning. Y/N snapped her head back when she heard a door creaking. Spencer was coming out of the house with grey sweatpants on and a black hoodie.

"Y/N what you doing here? And why you by yourself. It ain't safe out here," Spencer stopped in his place when he saw the tears on Y/N's cheeks and her smudged makeup.

"Y/N what happened?" He sat down next to her on the steps, "It's Jordan's birthday. Ain't you supposed to be with him tonight?"

"I was. But, something happened," Y/N looked at Spencer with pain in her face, "And there was no one else to go to."

"What happened?" Spencer leaned his forearms on his thighs. Y/N wiped away all tears from her face before she asked.

"Remember when me and Jordan went on that break a while ago? It was like less than two weeks."

Spencer nodded remembering. Those two weeks were a mess, Y/N who was always at the Baker's home was never around, and Jordan went into full party mode.

"Well, he slept with someone," Y/N shook her head.

"He was hurting bad-."

"He got a girl pregnant," Y/N cut off Spencer. Spencer's jaw dropped. "Who?"

"Some Simone girl. I didn't really give him time to explain before I left," Tears kept flowing down
Y/N's face.

"But like. He couldn't even wait two weeks before sleeping with another girl," Y/N croaked, "It really makes me wonder if I wasn't enough for him." The tears became uncontrollable, Y/N started to sob.

Spencer slung his arm around Y/N's shoulder before saying, "That ain't real at all. You're more than enough for anyone. You're caring, nice, funny, and you understand his schedule. You're at every one of his games, wether if it's a scrimmage or a state championship. Don't ever think you're not enough."

"Why did he have to sleep with someone so soon? It makes it seem like he didn't even care about us."

"Everyone makes mistakes. Jordan was going through it too, he just tried to stop the pain with partying. That obviously didn't work."

"It was supposed to be me," Y/N shook her head, "I'm supposed to be the mother to his first child. Me, the girl who's been with him for two years. Not some random chick he met at a party."

"I don't know if I'm ready for this. I can't be a step mom now. I haven't even graduated high school," Y/N put her head in her hands.

"Look. I've seen y'all have an insane connection since I came to Beverly. Y'all ain't getting rid of each other anytime soon. He's going to need you now more than ever. I'm not saying you have to date him or anything, just be there for him," Spencer tried to give Y/N the best advice.

"How are you so good at this? Most guys I know can't even tell the difference between females emotions," Y/N gave Spencer a small smile.

"I'm different type of guy. Blessed with understanding females," Spencer chuckled.

————
word count : 571