- QNA - Chris Brown -

————

————

"Hi, I'm Y/N," Y/N smiled into the camera. "And I'm Chris," Her boyfriend did the same.

"And we're here today with GQ to do a little couple qna." The two had agreed to do this interview a couple months ago. They thought it would be fun, and the fans would enjoy it.

Y/N picked up one of the flash cards that had the questions on them. "Alright babe. First question is, what do I spend most of my time doing?"

"Most of your time?" Chris thought about it for a moment before answering, "I mean you work a lot. But it's not most of your time. I guess hangout with me."

"I'm with you like twenty four hours of the day sometimes so I agree," Y/N chuckled, "It's just like hanging out with your best friend all day," Y/N shrugged and Chris picked up a card.

"What was the last time I cried?" Chris asked Y/N.

"You don't really cry," Y/N chuckled. "Yea boy, I ain't soft," Chris flexed which caused Y/N to throw her head back and laugh.

"Babe, where was our first kiss?" Y/N picked up a card. Chris instantly had an answer, "We we're at your condo, and I just dropped you off after our date. I kissed you after I brought you to the door, because I'm a gentleman."

"Very romantic. Cliché," Y/N pointed to the camera, "But romantic."

"I stole your heart with that kiss." Chris asked a question, "What's the first thing I wish that you didn't do? And I know that you know the answer to this."

Y/N laughed and scratched her forehead, "You wish I didn't annoy you when you're on your game."

Chris looked at the camera and gave it the most serious look, "It's all the time. I'm on the game for ten minutes 'babe, when you getting off'. It's constant."

Y/N laughed and asked another question, "Hugs or kisses?"

"You like kisses," Chris smiled. Y/N nodded her head and leaned over and gave him a kiss. "I do," she agreed.

"He gives the best," Y/N shrugged before Chris answered the next question. "What's my eye color?" Chris closed his eyes.

"You're eyes are brown. Very pretty," Y/N answered. Chris looked at her appalled, "Pretty?"

"Sorry. Sorry. Handsome," Y/N fixed her sentence. "Better," Chris nodded. Y/N smiled and shook her head.

"What song reminds you of me?" Y/N asked Chris. "Well, what you've been playing nonstop has been 'P*$$Y Fairy by Jhené Aiko'. It's on repeat in the house all the time."

"It's a vibe," Y/N shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face. "Last question. This is a good one. What is the thing that you love most about me?"

Chris gave Y/N the biggest smile as he waited for her response, "I love how much you love and care about people. I've never seen someone care about others so much. You try to help everyone all the time."

"Awe. I love you," Chris said in a baby voice.
"I love you too," Y/N giggled. They reached over the chair arms and gave each other hugs.

————
word count : 542