- Take Care - Drake -

————

————

Y/N left her private booth that was filled with her team and friends when she heard that her ex Drake, was in the next booth over.

The guard in front of Drake's booth stepped aside when he realized that Y/N was a celebrity that he knew of, and not a random fan girl.

Everyone in the booth quiet down when they saw Y/N walk in, in her baby pink latex dress and her signature half up-half down hairstyle.

Drake's team stepped aside, so that Y/N could see Drake sitting down in the booth. Y/N couldn't help but to smile when she saw him.

"Aubrey," Y/N said sweetly as she stood in front of him. He looked up and his eyes moved up and down Y/N's body.

"Y/N," He looked at her with glazed over eyes, "You look nice."

"Mind if I sit?" She asked him. He shook his head and patted the empty seat next to him. Y/N sat down and asked Aubrey, "How have you been?"

"Alive," Drake quickly answered, "I've seen that you got yourself a new man."

Y/N let out a chuckle under her breath, "You know the press, can't even go out on one date without being accused of being pregnant with his kid."

"Right," Drake dryly said and sipped his glass of alcohol. Y/N's eyes looked over at the table in front of Aubrey. She saw a joint that was only half way smoked.

"So, you're smoking again?" Y/N raised her eyebrow, "You struggled for years to stop." Y/N felt her anger rise.

"I need to distract myself," Drake turned his head towards her. "You're gone. Got to numb the pain somehow."

Y/N slowly shook her head and sat up, "We're not doing this again. You're not making me feel bad about breaking up with you. You're not gonna guilt me into getting back together with you."

Y/N was about to walk out of his booth before she turned around and said, "Take care of yourself, Aubrey."

————
word count : 351