- Press - Machine Gun Kelly -

————

————

Y/N was sitting in a uncomfortable metal chair with big lights and cameras in front of her. She was doing press for Kelly's new album Hotel Diablo. As a member of his band she would do press occasionally.

"Hey, I'm Y/N. The bass player and backup vocalist for Machine Gun Kelly and today I'm answering some questions for you guys."

Y/N picked up the first flash card and read, "What's your favorite song on the 'Hotel Diablo' album?"

"It sounds so corny," Y/N chuckled, "But Candy is my favorite song. Those lyrics are in my head twenty four hours of the day. And the song has a deep meaning to it too, many people don't see it. But if you really listen, it's deep."

"Next question," Y/N picked up another flashcard, "Another song question, what's your all time favorite Machine Gun Kelly song?"

"The Break Up. Hands down. It's a whole bop," Y/N started to sing, "I wish that I loved you, or that I cared, or that I'd even give a damn if you were here."

Colson was behind the camera waiting for an interview so he yelled, "But you're gone so it's," Y/N joined him, "Fuck you! I'm a player!"

"Ah," Y/N smiled, "Lots of good times listening to that song. Having the bus almost tip over." Y/N nodded her head in satisfaction, "Good times."

Y/N read another card, "Most embarrassing story while on tour?" Colson started laughing in the background knowing what story it's going to be.

"Okay. This story makes me cringe every single time I say it. But I love y'all, so here it goes. An hour after the show you usually go outside and get pictures with the fans who stayed. Kelly walks out and everyone screams and cheers. I'm running a little late, so I walk out a minute later and the crowd goes nuts. Like you would've thought I was Beyoncé or something. So I walked up to Colson, busted his balls about how the fans like me more."

Y/N face palmed, "Then a girl walked up to me to take a photo. So she lifts up her phone, is about to take a photo. Then looks at me and says 'oh. my bad. we thought you were halsy'. I forgot that Halsy joined us on that leg of the tour. I thought I was the shit, but nah. They just wanted Halsy," Y/N threw the card down onto the floor.

"Next card. Please. Anything to move on from that story," Y/N cringed while thinking of the story again. The next question was, "How many of the band members have tried to hookup with you on tour?"

Y/N threw her head back and laughed, "This is a good one. Well, besides groupies I'm the only female on the bus. And when all the guys have been drinking and smoking, their judgement kind of just gets tossed out the window," Y/N laughed. "So a lot of them, most of them," Y/N thought more, "No. Definitely all of them."

Y/N read the next question to herself before she read it out loud. She laughed and looked at Colson, "Get out here. I'm answering this one with you."

Colson made his way besides Y/N gave her a awkward smile, "I'm kinda scared now."

Y/N looked at one of her best friends in the eye and said the question, "Who's dick have you seen the most out of the boys."

Colson covered his face with his hands and laughed, "Oh no. It's me." Y/N couldn't stop laughing.

"And it's not because of the reason you think," Y/N pointed at the camera, "We've never slept together or anything like that. It's just that when this man gets blackout drunk, which is too often, his favorite thing to do. Is just strip." Y/N looked at Colson who was embarrassed. "He will run around the block butt ass naked. Just for fun," Y/N shrugged.

"Wait!" Colson yelled, "There is no way that you've seen my dick more than Brandon's." Colson faced the camera, "Brandon is Slim's real name if you didn't know." Slim was Colson's producer and hypeman while on tour. The three have known each other for years and years.

"No," Y/N shook her head, "I've seen yours more." Slim and Y/N had hooked up a couple of times. But Colson definitely outnumbered Brandon.

"Yea. You're probably right," Colson laughed and nodded his head.

————
word count : 763