chp.4

Luna Hayes

Luna Hayes

Dave's POV

The club scene was to hype tonight, music was blasting, the building was packed with dancing sweaty bodies, I was glad that Trey convinced me to come tonight.
After dinner I got dressed and went out, I haven't been to club Diamond in months and I couldn't wait to party and have fun.

"Aye man you sure Anura cool with you coming here." I looked at trey like he done lost his mind.

"Where I go is none of her concern." I said, she doesn't need to know what I'm doing, when I got dressed I didn't even tell her where I was going, I just grabbed my shit and left.

"Anyways I don't want to think about her tonight, I wanna get high and drunk off my ass." I grabbed a bottle and poured me a cup of Hennessy, my favorite drink.

"To bad you can't have some, designated driver." I yelled through the music, Trey mouthed 'Fuck you' to me and gave his attention back to the random girl who was twerking on him, we've been at this party for about 30 minutes now and he already got girls all over him, I can't relate because one of the girls told me I come off mean and intimidating.

"Aye bruh! That girl has been checking you out ever since you got here." I looked at where Jay was pointing, I saw this small petite brown skin girl staring at me, she winked when she noticed me checking her out, I smirked and nodded my head for her to come over to the VIP section.

I watched her seductively walk through the crowd with a drink in her hand."Hi." She said taking a seat next to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked, she looked pretty familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, she was pretty beautiful, I love black girls with thick lips, she was small but had curves all in the right places, I loved the way her shorts hugged her bottom tightly.

"Probably but I sure know about you, I love your music, I'm a big fan." She raised her hand for me to shake and grabbed her tiny hand and shook it.

"My names Luna." She smiled brightly at me.

"You already know my name." I said making her giggle, we continued to converse after that, I didn't know who this girl was but I was liking her personality, she made me laugh 90% of the time we were together and I'm not usually the type of guy who laughs at stupid shit, I think it's because I'm drunk off my ass.

"Hey do you want to dance."

"Finally! Ain't nobody wanna dance with me since I got here." I pouted, maybe I should stop mean mugging every person that come around me.