chpt.18

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

The next morning Anura awoke from sleep to find a breakfast tray next to her, she rose her aching sore body up and lifted the lid that was covering the food, her mouth immediately began to water as she looked over the breakfast Neal cooked for her, he cooked strawberry pancakes, side of eggs, bacon, homemade hash browns and sausage with a bowl of cut up fruits and orange juice, Anura smiled to herself and thought about how kind Neal was being towards her, she picked up a bacon and took a bite enjoying the sweet and salty goodness of the bacon, Anura noticed a little note on the side of the tray, she picked it up and read it.

"Good morning Gorgeous, you were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you up, I made you breakfast I hope you enjoyed it since I almost killed myself trying to cook it for you :)
I've gone out to do my morning runs, I'll be back in an hour.

P.s: you're so cute when you're asleep"

Anura smiled at the little note and set it down, she dug into the food enjoying how delicious it was she couldn't believe how good he was at cooking, 20 minutes later she was all done and with a full stomach she got up and carried the tray downstairs stairs, while she was going down the steps she noticed how really beautiful Neal's home was, she didn't notice it before when she came last night only because the house was dark, Neal really had a sense of decor, his furniture were dark brown and black.

She entered the kitchen and set the tray on the counter and started cleaning the plates while she was cleaning them Neal walked into the house, he heard noise in the kitchen he walked to the kitchen to find Anura still naked in her panties washing the dishes, he raked his eyes over her body in complete lust, to him Anura had a perfect body, luscious curvy hips, round ass, and pretty breast, he tipped toed over to her planning to scare her but she caught him.

"I know you standing there."

"How did you know?" Neal asked looking at the back of her head shocked.

"You're breathing really loudly."

"Oh." Neal held in his breath and continued to tip toe over to her, when he reached her he grabbed her waist and yelled out." Boo!"

"You're so childish." She said laughing, Neal smiled loving how she's in a bright mood today.

"And you're still naked." He said, Anura looked down at her body and started blushing, she didn't realize that she was still naked, she quickly wiped her wet hands and scurried her way upstairs leaving Neal a laughing mess.

Anura entered the room she was sleeping in and went to shower and take care of her hygienic routine, after she was done she got dressed in sweats and a long sleeve shirt to cover her marks, she applied a little bit of makeup to hide her bruises and went back downstairs where Neal was seated waiting for her, she sat next to him at the bar stool and smiled at him when he looked up from his phone, he frowned when he noticed she was wearing makeup and practically covered her whole body up.