chp.29

Ai's POV

Ray and I stared at the bathroom door silently, the anticipation was killing me, I was anxious to know what answers could be waiting for me behind that door, I let out a deep breath and slowly opened the door closing my eyes, the 3 minutes was up, I entered the bathroom with Ray following behind."Ugh I can't look!" I said turning away from it, I was nervous, my hands were sweaty my heart felt heavy, I felt as if I was going to collapse.

"Oh my god!" I heard Ray say, my heart dropped.

"Tell me it isn't so." I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"You're pregnant." Those two words did something to me, my legs felt like complete jelly, I turned around the best I could to stare at the clear blue pregnancy test that was in Rays hands, I took it from her and stared at the daunting positive sign.

"How could this have happened?" I asked myself, I am on plan B after all.

"Hey no worries, don't beat yourself about it, things like this always happen, look on the brighter side at least you know who the father is." She said staring at me, I felt my breath hitch up my throat, I began hyperventilating all over again, I began to cry.

"No-" I hiccuped." No I don't know who the father is."

"What?! Ai you whore!! I thought you were only messing with Dave." I dropped the pregnancy test and slid down on the floor, I couldn't believe this was happening to me, I didn't need this kind of stress in my life.

"I know I know and I was but then I met Trey and after seeing him for the past few months things... happened." I said quietly.

"Oh god Ai you're fighting fire with fire, you let yourself slip, how could you do this?!"

"Ray I don't need your bullshit lectures right now, I need comfort not you pestering me about this situation."

"Bitch comfort is not what you need right now, what you need to do is figure out who's the father of that baby, you need to think." I wiped my cheeks, that day when Dave put his hands on me we ended up having sex right after, then we both began distancing ourselves from one another, I started seeing Trey more often then I would see Dave, Trey has been treating me so well and has been doing right by me for a couple of weeks now I ended up falling under his spell and we had sex, my feelings have grown so strong for him after that night of sex, this baby could be for any one of them, I didn't keep track of whether they pulled out or not, but Dave could definitely be the father of this child, I had sex with him before Trey.

"Okay-" I sniffles." It's definitely Dave's." I had a gut feeling that it could actually be his child."

"You know there is also another option to this problem." She said looking away from me, I immediately knew what she meant, I furrowed my brows at her in disgust, I can't believe she was actually saying that.

"Ray-"

"Hey I was just saying, do you even know if Dave wants a kid." She said causing me to briefly pause, never once have I ever heard or had a discussion with Dave when it came to having kids, I put my head down on my knees and started sobbing all over again, I feared that he'd try to deny me and this baby, but Dave isn't heartless towards me, he treats me like such a queen I doubt he'd ever do something like that.