chp.19

Dave's POV

I stirred in bed not being able to fall asleep, I looked over to Ai as she slept soundly, we just had a heated sex session, I mainly did it to ease my frustration and anger, I poured all my agitation out on Ai but having sex with her didn't help, it actually made me a little sad. I twirled my fingers in her hair as I thought about the situation between me and Anura, I left her lying on the ground her unconscious body never moving an inch when I left, I felt guilt start to consume me, I left her on the kitchen floor not even bothering to check a pulse or to see if she was okay, I just left.

Although I'm still pretty pissed at what she did to me I still need to check up on her and see if she's at least okay and not dead, I quietly got out of bed and started putting on my clothes, I stared at Ai the whole time trying my best not to work her, I didn't know why I just couldn't leave Anura alone, this was a perfect opportunity for me to finally leave her but I don't know if I could do that just yet, right now I needed to put my anger aside and go back to the house to see if she's okay.

I grabbed my keys from the nightstand and both my phone and hers, I placed them in my pocket and left out Ai's house towards mine, as I drove I had a lot of time to think on my actions, I didn't necessarily allow her to explain herself, I was to absorbed in my own anger that I just couldn't deal with seeing her face, I blacked out fast, the thought of her being with someone else who isn't me drove me insane and I couldn't understand why, my feelings for her aren't the same like they used to be but why am I getting upset at her being with someone else, I shouldn't care.

Maybe it's because She's only ever been with me, and her being with another guy that wasn't me just didn't set right with me, I sped up a little more and finally made it to my house, I jumped out and noticed that the lights were still on so she must be home, I walked to the door and was about to unlock it but I noticed it was already unlocked, I entered my house and went to where I assumed her body would be lying but when I reached the kitchen she wasn't there, I frowned and stared at the small smudged blood on the floor.

"Anura?!" I called out her name but no answer, my brows furrowed, I went upstairs and checked all the rooms but she wasn't there, so I went downstairs to the room she's been sleeping in lately and she wasn't their either, I frowned.'could she have left?' I thought to myself, I went back to the kitchen and took a seat on the bar stool.

"Where the fuck is she?" I said out loud, I was about to take out my phone and call her but then I realized that I had her phone and I ain't even owned her number so that would've been impossible, I groaned loudly rubbing my face." No matter, she'll be back, she always comes back." I know this time I fucked up but Anura loves me to much to actually leave, all I have to do is apologize to her, maybe buy her some flowers and she'll be right back home in my arms again.

I smiled and got myself up feeling reassured, I grabbed a mop and sprain some disinfectant on the ground and cleaned up the floor, ridding it of her blood that has seem to have lead out the kitchen and towards the upstairs bathroom, after I was done I took a hot shower and got dressed climbing into bed, apart of me wanted to go out and search for her just to make sure she was safe because Anura didn't have a lot of friends, only one from my knowledge but I don't know where he lives so I couldn't pull up and check up on her, plus I know she wouldn't even want to see my face at the moment she might still be furious with me.

~

Two weeks later