Halloween

Ch.25

Not once did Jimin ever suspect you of buying a ticket for Frankenstein. You did your best to not show too much interest. The most you did was wish Jimin luck and assure him that it would turn out fine. All your efforts have been laid back and casual in order to convince Jimin that you weren't going. He wasn't going to bring up if you were coming in the first place, so you followed along with it. In reality, you bought a ticket for opening night and you were also planning to buy him flowers. It made you curious as to what his reaction would be. This just might melt his cold dead heart!

You didn't even tell Jungkook you bought tickets in fear that he would accidentally tell Jimin. There was something about him that made you feel like he sucked at keeping secrets. He already wasn't quiet when it came to calling Jimin your boyfriend despite saying he would. Then again, that was if the two of you actually were dating. Regardless, you would be a surprise to Jungkook as well who has been begging you to come to the show. This entire time you've been showing disinterest and claiming if you can then you will. Who knows?

Hwanwoong knew. He was going against Jimin's vocal wishes since he knew how much it would mean to Jimin in reality. There was no one in this world that didn't crave support from loved ones. You were looking forward to seeing your two friends performing. With a nice dress on and some makeup, you drove your way over to the SNB theater where you would be meeting up with Hwanwoong. The bouquet of flowers you bought were random from a small flower shop across your apartment complex. They looked pretty so you got them.

Jimin better appreciate the red tulips you got him. They cost you a pretty penny as well as the ticket. Even though you were grumbling to yourself about it on the drive, that easily washed away when you stepped out of the car in the parking lot. The theater was lit up with so many people lining up to get inside. Excitement was beginning to pump through you knowing it was opening night. All your fellow dancers must be anxious and thrilled. It was impossible not to feel proud of them for all their hard work.

"(F/n)! Over here!" Hwanwoong called out to you. You quickly began to look around before spotting him by the stone steps. He had a nice blazer over his shirt and freshly ironed pants.

"You look so good!" You squealed as you ran over to him with open arms. Hwanwoong hugged you tight, flattered by your sweet words.

"Oh please, look at you! Stealing the show already." Hwanwoong playfully winked. He smiled brightly before his eyes landed on the bouquet you were holding. "And who is this for?"

"Jimin." You stared down at it shyly. "I know, I should have gotten something for Jungkook too."

"Trust me, your presence is enough. If he whines, then we can just get him an overpriced rose that they sell." Hwanwoong patted your arm. You glanced at him again with a small smile, glad Hwanwoong was always so understanding. "I'll buy his silly rose. I'm sure a whole bouquet wasn't cheap either."

"Practically cost me an arm and a leg." You joked, the two of you walking to the back of the line to get inside the theater.

"Then he has to appreciate them." Hwanwoong nodded confidently.

You just giggled as you held the flowers closer to your chest. You still made sure you weren't crushing them in your hands. For some reason you felt a bit nervous about entering the theater as an audience member. This was different from what you were used to, but you hoped Jimin really would be happy with your presence. While that was a concern of yours, you had another running through your mind that you wanted to mention to Hwanwoong. Except he looked so relaxed that it made you wonder if you were being conceited and worried over nothing.

That was something you were working on shaking off. All you wanted was to be grounded without thinking so highly of yourself. At the same time, you had reason to be curious and worried. Right? You kept your head down while occasionally taking a glimpse at the other people in line. A lot of these faces belonged to strangers, though it didn't take you long to see a few familiar faces scattered. They came to see every show SNB put on and it made you wonder if they would recognize you. It's not like you were a famous celebrity or anything. You're definitely just overthinking it and inflating your ego.