Nice

[Yeo Hwanwoong & Jeon Jungkook]

Ch.32

You didn't know what time it was and it didn't matter. There was no rush to get up this morning so you were going to enjoy the warmth of the bed. There was hardly any light coming in from the windows that you felt it was easy to fall back asleep. It was tempting, but you knew not to sleep too much. At some point you needed to get out of bed and get ready for the day. You would get out of bed right now if it weren't for the fact that you were very comfortable. Why would you leave the bed only to get hit with the cold air? That made no sense.

Though there could be one reason to get up. When you opened your eyes, you noticed that Jimin was very close to you. Should you give him some space? He was sleeping soundly which made you wonder if it was best to leave it be. Jimin wasn't hurting you or anything of the sort. He was cutely snoring by your side, leaving a good amount of the bed empty. Jimin's hair was messy with his lips parted. There was something about it that you found adorable. He's usually always so angry, but now he looked so soft and gentle. It's nice seeing this side of him.

Carefully, you moved strands of hair away from Jimin's eyes. He looked absolutely peaceful right now. Jimin was a bit of a deep sleeper is what you discovered during the Christmas sleepover. Even when you rolled him over and shouted, he would hardly wake up. Maybe grunt before falling back asleep and that only makes you wonder how he can get himself up for work. Then again, you understood the need to sleep. Work was so tiring. You weren't going to bother him in the first place when you saw his nose twitch, making you figure he was waking up on his own. Slowly his eyes cracked open the slightest bit.

"...what time is it?" Jimin mumbled groggily.

"Maybe around nine. I'm not sure." You brought your hand up to his cheek since he was closing his eyes again. "Are you going back to sleep?"

"No...I'm awake." He was so out of it that you wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"It sure looks like it."

"Shut up."

You ended up pinching his cheek in the end. He was too cute! How could you not? A little squeal left you and Jimin was quick to groan. He didn't appreciate being treated like a child yet he didn't stop you. That was surprising, but you didn't push it. You only did it for a bit before simply smiling at him. Jimin's eyes had opened a little more and he was beginning to blink. Little by little, he was waking up with you. And just like you, he made no attempt to get out of bed. There was no reason to if the others weren't awake either. Jimin and you just stayed close like this without any worries. It was comfortable.

"Did you sleep well?" You asked as he nodded. He took in a breath through his nose, letting it out as he stretched his arms up in the air. You did the same just to copy Jimin and he was quick to laugh.

"I can't wait to see Anastasia again." Jimin was already grinning. Simply thinking about her had him so happy that you found yourself smiling back at him too. His eye smile was extremely infectious. You were seeing a lot more of it lately.

"That eager to leave, I see." You teased to get an eye roll out of him. Jimin only shook off what you said with a smile still on his face.

"No, I did have fun with you guys here. Surprisingly." Jimin glanced up at the ceiling when he said that. "I didn't think it would be that fun to come back to my hometown, but...it was."

"It was definitely nice to see you and Jungkook in your element." You gave him jazz hands for effect. All it did was get a scoff from him, but he was smiling. You giggled, digging your face into your pillow from embarrassment.

"Are you embarrassed from saying stupid things?" Jimin questioned, getting a kick to the shin. It was hardly anything with the heavy cover! The fabric just moved and Jimin gently kicked your leg too.