Stupid

Ch.35

Stupid. He's so stupid.

And you're still upset with him. Hwanwoong, Jungkook and you all warned him. The three of you told him to listen to the note, but instead he had to act like this. You were more mad at him now than you were earlier. From the minute you heard Jimin had fainted, you felt absolutely sick to your stomach. The staff at the company didn't bother to be quiet about it. Classes were put on pause as the evident sirens of an ambulance got closer. They were shockingly loud, leaving you worried on who it could be. Then you heard the name Jimin leave the lips of Miss Novikov.

Unfortunately, you couldn't bring yourself to continue dancing like everything was normal. You couldn't continue the day even when you were a principal and your rehearsals heavily required you to be there. It felt like you were letting people down by excusing yourself. They didn't protest against your wishes which you were thankful for. All you did was run until you found Hwanwoong and Jungkook. They were as panicked as you were, the three of you scrambling to find out where they were taking Jimin.

Luckily, Jimin had regained consciousness again before they took him to a nearby hospital. His eyes were slightly open as he responded quietly to the questions given to him. They checked to make sure he would be okay and offered to still take him to hospital, but Jimin declined. Did he know the three of you were witnessing this? Your legs felt numb as they told Jimin to go rest at home and if he feels his condition worsen to immediately come to the hospital. Jimin didn't say anything as expected. They left him alone, but he wasn't allowed to come back into the building.

Director Kim made that final call. Seokjin had come out of his office to give Jimin a stern talk. As glad as he was that Jimin was okay, Seokjin demanded that he get home safely and stay there for today and tomorrow. Nothing left Jimin again when Jungkook ran over by his side, instantly offering to drive Jimin home. Hwanwoong joined his side as well and you too. Seokjin wasn't sure about allowing three principals to leave on such short notice, but you think he saw how genuinely concerned you all were. Out of the kindness in Seokjin's heart, he let you all go to take Jimin home.

Jungkook drove while all of you sat in the car. Hwanwoong was already insisting that Jimin drink some water. He was also thinking up some nice recipes to cook up for Jimin in order for him to get better faster. The entire car ride over to Jimin's apartment, he didn't say a word to any of you. He was completely silent with his head resting against the window. As much as Hwanwoong tried to talk to him, he eventually gave up to let Jimin rest. You only wondered what Jimin was thinking and how he was feeling. You still weren't over your initial fright.

Jungkook carried Jimin into his apartment, saying Jimin had fallen asleep. Or was he pretending? Either way, Jungkook left Jimin resting on his bed to continue sleeping. Anastasia hid in her cat tower due to all the strangers in her home. None of you were going to bother her. You sat in Jimin's room, watching him quietly while Hwanwoong started prepping in the kitchen. Jungkook was sent off to buy some ingredients that Jimin didn't own as well as some replacements for what Hwanwoong was going to use. You were there in case Jimin needed anything, but he would rather lay silently.

"I got the stuff you wanted, Woongie. Where do you want it?" Jungkook whispered from when he stepped inside. He shut the front door softly, slowly stepping towards the kitchen after removing his shoes.

"Over there. Thank you, Hyungie." Hwanwoong was working quick to get the chicken soup ready.

From when you took Jimin's temperature, it looked like he had a low grade fever. It wasn't too bad though it was still scary knowing he pushed himself that far. For what? You knew Jimin was an extreme perfectionist, but this just wasn't healthy. He was only hurting himself. You stayed by Jimin's side, wishing he would open his eyes so you could yell at him. Except you knew if Jimin looked at you that your eyes would only sting harder than they already were. Idiot. He's a complete idiot.