To Be Loved a Whole Life Long

Bonus Ending

Not every day was perfect, but you're happy with your life. In your opinion, you had everything you ever wanted. Years have passed since Jimin and you first became official. You could still remember that day clearly with every little detail. From the way your heart was racing to the way Jimin looked at you then. It was a good memory and one you held onto happily. Despite all the emotional confusion and arguments, Jimin and you made the right choice to start dating and it's been over five years since then.

The reactions from your friends were hilarious. Jungkook called it and he wouldn't give Jimin a break about it. Whereas Hwanwoong was relieved and felt incredibly happy for the two of you. He forced Jungkook to congratulate the both of you with him in a more caring manner. It didn't take long for the rest of the company to find out. Jimin and you weren't exactly hiding it from everyone. Once it became public knowledge that you guys were a couple, everyone kept teasing you two. The two stars of SNB were happily dating and it felt like a movie. At least you guys got a lot of support.

But the teasing mainly came from Jungkook.

"I'm telling you, Hwanwoong, they were sucking each other's faces a minute ago." Jungkook had happened to walk in on you and Jimin kissing. The two of you were alone in the Tchaikovsky studio when Jungkook rudely interrupted. Of course, by accident but still. He didn't bother pretending he didn't see it. Instead, he continued with acting like a pervert and brought it up to Hwanwoong the second he entered.

"I can and will punch you." Jimin threatened. His glare was sharp as ever as he kept his arms wrapped around your waist. Jimin had you pulled close to him protectively while you buried half your face into his chest. Having Jungkook catch the both of you getting affectionate wasn't necessarily fun.

"Leave the two love birds alone, will you?" Hwanwoong lightly smacked Jungkook's arm. It was meant to stop Jungkook yet Hwanwoong furrowed his brows. "...did you flex your arm?"

"...and what about it?" Jungkook raised a brow. Hwanwoong blinked a couple times before shaking his head. Jungkook was weird as always.

"I see you two are still in the honeymoon phase." Hwanwoong smiled at the both of you. Jimin was stroking your hair while swaying with you.

"They've been in that phase for five months now," Jungkook added.

"We're in love. Leave us be!" Jimin huffed, squeezing you tightly in his arms.

"Oh my gosh! Jimin, I need air." You whined, immediately getting released. He was quick to cup your face and look you over in worry.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Jimin frowned, looking ready to beat himself up.

"No, Baby. I'm fine." You assured him with a giggle. Instantly, Jimin kissed your nose before peppering your face in kisses. Jungkook and Hwanwoong stayed silent as the both of you were in your own world. There were a lot of giggles and kisses. It didn't help when Jimin picked you up to spin you around, happily confessing how much he loved you and would do anything for you.

"We stopped existing to them, huh?" Jungkook asked as Hwanwoong nodded.

"Yep. But it's sweet." Hwanwoong smiled. Jungkook wasn't so convinced, his lips pursing the longer he watched you and Jimin. His hyung was actually acting cute for you. He's never seen Jimin act so soft before.

"One more kiss? Pretty please?" Jimin had his lips in a pout. He was following you around the studio as you squealed.

"Jimin, we should eat!" Your cheeks were hurting from how much you were smiling.