Part 1

Sorry for the long wait! Here it is♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Eva,how can you be so cool that the love of your life as you say,is at the same house with you?"
As Jane was asking me about Nate,I was looking at him. He was laughing with something that Dave said,then looked at me and smiled.
I still can't believe that he's he-

"Good Morning.Good Morning.Good-"
I was awoken up by my phone.I was seriously starting to get really angry with the melody I have chosen waking me up every morning,but I can't choose my favourite song because I don't have only one.

Another dream with him,I thought when I remembered about the dream that I saw before that FREAKING ALARM WOKE ME UP! Anyways,today's a big day! It's my brother's birthday, and I decided for his 23th birthday to have a big party in our garden! I had planned everything;where the bar was going to be,Dj's place,many tables and chairs and I loved the way it turned out.But to be honest,nothing would be ready today if I hadn't had Jade,my best friend's,help. And she actually was the relaxed one,I was always nervous that I had forgotten something BUT she was there to help me and take care of me!

As I was thinking about the beautiful dream I had seen earlier,I remembered that he was going to be here in less than an hour.And then panick ruled my body... I quickly got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower,brush my teeth and then wear some shorts with a plain T-shirt. But today I wanted to impress Nate,so I wore my shortest(but not sluttiest) shorts and a plain T-shirt as I said. I got my long hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs to drink my favourite cappucino coffee and eat a slice of bread with butter and honey.

As I was finishing my slice of bread the bell rang and I instantly couldn't feel my legs.

It's him,it's him,he came earlier!!Maybe for me?!?! Naahh I'm sure that he wouldn't look at a 17 (and 360 days) years old virgin who is deeply in love with him but he will never know,because I'm not his type or something like that!

Let me tell you this;when Neithan Kahn stays at our place,he treats me like I don't exist! It is SO annoying that every smart girl would hate him,but me..? Nooo,not me! I,on the other hand,treat him with respect,a word that doesn't exist on his vocabulary!

I heard the bell ringing again and shook me from my thoughts. I went to open the door with my heart almost in my hands and when I opened the door I was so dissapointed to see Jade and I think that she understood my dissapointment with her commenting at my facial expression.

"What's that face? You thought that I was your dream-man? Sorry little-girl,but I'm not letting you go near him until we finish the party we organized! So come on,put your shoes and let's go!

After wearing my shoes and putting my plain vanilla-caramel-biscuit perfume,I took my sunglasses and headed off with Jade at the market to get many plastic red cups because I was sure that almost everyone was going to get drunk tonight. Maybe me too...

Then we went at the mall to meet Rita and Jane,two really good friends of us,buy something good for tonight and then watch a movie to kill my time because I had to get the birthday cake and it wasn't ready yet!

I've gotten into so many boutiques and still couldn't find something nice. I wanted a dress,not so long,neither so short. But I couldn't find the one that would click me..! But then I saw it...

It was a short blue electric dress with the back almost open. When I saw it,I can assure you that it was love at a first sight..! And the best part? Jade had found the same dress but in a different colour. Her dress was pink and fitted her perfectly.

After buying other things Rita and Jane wanted,we headed to the cinema. Jade and Jane picked the movie and what would they ever choose? Greese! I didn't really like the movie,but God help me if Jade knew that! She could kill me! She knew every single line of the movie and watches it at least 5 times the year. Soo I wasn't paying attention to the movie,I was on my own little world,thinking about Nate. It was 1:30 pm and that meant that he was at my place,sitting on my sofa,drinking my coffee,watching TV on my television, and talking with my brother about chicks..! I didn't like the idea of the last one,but that was what Nate was doing with my brother. But 2 years ago,when he had come over for the first time,he was so sweet and good to me and I guess that's why I fell for him;because he was honest and real with me. Maybe things had changed and he wasn't the one I had seen for the first time 2 years ago...maybe he still was. Who knows...

After finally leaving the cinema with Jade been emotional because of the haply ending,we went to the lastry shop to get Ashton's birthday cake. I think that I had chosen the best cake for his 23th birthday! After saying goodbye to the girls(they were going at Rita's place to get ready for the party tonight) Jade and I headed at my place. When we reached my home's road,I could see his car and I knew he was here.. Relax Eva,everything's alright! You will just say a cold hello,leave the cake at the garage fridge and then go upstairs with Jade

I didn't even realise that I was daydreaming until I opened my house's door and saw him sitting on the sofa,smoking incredibly sexy. And when he saw me...? His eyes didn't leave mine until he exhaled sexier than ever and I could feel my cheeks turning into a light sade of red. And then I didn't know what to do,so I said a shy hi and headed to the kitchen that leaded to the garage

As I was placing carefully the cake in the fridge I felt someone's precense.I quickly saw Jade with a dissapointed look on her face

"What's wrong?" I said with a weak smile on my face

"You. What was that? Hi?! It was a plain hi! You should hii him with a sexier hi!"

"Uhm okay,Jade,next time.."

"Hmm" and that's all she said! She turned me her beautiful ass and headed back to the kitchen.

After having a small break of thinking about Nate,I went back inside and Jade was nowhere to be found. Ashton either.

"Where is Ashton?" I asked Nate

"He went to get Dave and Roy from the bus station"

"Oh,I see" then a huge silence filled the room,something I hated

"Nate,are you hungry? I've got some pasta if you want,or I can make you a sandwich"

"No baby,I'm good. I ate the pasta with your brother when I came here" He called me baby. Relax Eva,relax!

"Oh,ok. Have you seen my friend Jade? She was the one that came wi-"

"She told me that she was going at her place to pack her clothes and make up and then she was going to come here."

"Alright,thanks" I said and left the kitchen,passing the living room and trying to go up the stairs,when a hand was wrapped around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going" he said

"U-up? I wanna get ready for the party" Okay,that was unexpected...

"And who is going to acompany me until Ashton arrives?"

"I don't know your phone? TV? Find something!" I said pretty confidently

"Nahhh I want you to. Come!" He said and dragged by my hand,then he sat on the sofa. I sat too snd he put my legs over his lap and rested his hands on them.

After 10 minutes of awkward silence,the bell rang and I went to open it. There I found a cute Dave looking at me and smiling. He was always the happiest amd the warmer one of Ashton's friends. When he came inside,he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"How are you Eva?" He asked me happily

"I'm fine Dave,how are you?" I said with a smile and then noticed that Nate was looking at us.

"Perfectly fine!"

Then I gretted Roy and went upstairs to have a relaxing bath,then wash my hair,dry them and then wait for Jade to come.

What was that with Nate before? He was never paying any attention to me and suddenly..? He called me baby and forced me to acompany him...What the hell?

Ohh,this was going to be a long evening and a longer night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii guys! Sooo this is the first chapter of the story and I reaaallly hope you like it!! Tell me your thoughts about this chapter and don'r forget to like it!♡♡♡

Xoxo,
Nina