Part 15

We got in his car and he gave me a quick kiss. Then, he turned on the engine and started driving. I checked my Facebook for new notifications and yawned while scrolling down at my newsfeed.

"Nate,in how much time are we going to arrive?" He turned to look at me and then answered.

"In two and a half hours baby. Are you tired?"

"Well,yeah. I didn't have that much of sleep last night."

"Then sleep!" He said.

"Okay,then. Goodnight" I said playfully.

"I love you" he whispered and there ladies and gentlemen,my heart melted...

"I love you too." I saw a smile spreading on his lips and then I closed my eyes and let sleep rule my mody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eva...eva...babe,we arrived." I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He had put the passenger's seat in a lower positition so that I could sleep better. So I got up from my seat,kissed his cheek and got out of the car. He took our backpacks and got into a block of flats.

We got in the elevator and he pressed the button that said '3'. We didn't speak much because I had just woken up and was really tired. The doors opened and I followed him while he turned on his left and unlocked his front foor. When I stepped inside,I saw what a bachelor's place would look like; 2 couches,a big TV,a play station and of course empty beer bottles.

He opened the windows so that the sun could get in the house.

"And that's my house...!" I was silent for a moment and then ansered.

"Well I like it!"

"You do?"

"Yeah! I'd love to find a place as big as yours Nate on September."

"When are you gonna start searching for an appartment?" I went and layed in one of the couches and he followed me.

"I guess at the end of August. Why?"

"Well I have a friend that rents appartments almost next to your Uni and I can talk to him if you'd like. We could go and see it tomorrow if you want." I thought about it and nodded. Why not?

After that,he pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted someone.

"Nate...?" I said.

"Eva..?"

"Would you mind if I sleep again? I am very tired...all of these days we were hiding and now I'm sure that Ashton is not gonna get out of any door and find out about us."

"Of course you can! I'll go take a shower and then I'll join you." He kissed my forhead and then turned right,going at the bathroom or his bedroom,I guess..?

I got my phone out of my pocket and saw 5 messages from Jade.

'Bitch'

'Hey'

'Answer meee'

'Fuck you❤'

'Anyways,I just wanted to know if you rich home...that's all...'

I laughed at the messages and answered her.

'Hey Jade! We've just arrived home and I'm gonna take a nap,soo goodnight!"

I was waiting for a response but instead, she called me. Great.

"Are you a fucking idiot?? You should've be having the hottest sex of your life but instead,you decided to sleep???"