Part 16

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

he opened the passenger's door for me and I got out of the car. He interwined our fingers and kissed me.

"Let's have some fun tonight babe.."

And with that,we went towards the club...

When we got in, 'We don't wanna go home' was echoing inside the room and I already started dancing. When we riched the bar Nate ordered lemon vodka for himself and I ordered a beer. I was moving my hips lightly and Nate was smirking at me.

"What??" I said,as loud as I could through the music.

"You really love dancing,don't you?"

"Well you already know that babe..." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know.." he winked at me. Then the song "Sax" started playing and I looove that song.

"Come on Neithan,let's go dance!!" I dragged him on the dance floor and I moved my hips in the rhyms of the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 4 o'clock,we decided that it was time to go back home. We were going at the parking lot and Nate had his hand around my waist.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby..." he wispered next to my ear.

"Well,thank you!" I said laughing.

"And I am thinking so many things that I'd love to do to you right now..." Oh God...

"Such as..?"

"I guess you won't find out...yet."

Twenty minutes later,we were back home. When he opened the door and I got in,he turned me around and kissed me. His tongue tasted like lemon and cigarettes and his perfume was driving me crazy. He closed the door behind him and I started unbuttoning his shirt.

He removed it by himself and I took off my heels. Then,he took off my jumpsuit and stoped for a minute when he saw that I was wearing matching lingerie.

"Well this is my favourite set of underwear from now on." He said and trailed his hands all over my body.

"Is there any specific reason?" I said and unbuttoned his jeans.

"I got in your bedroom once and you were wearing these,remember?"

"How can I forget?" I said and he kissed me again.

He leaded us towards his bedroom and pushed me on the bed. He removed his jeans and joined me too. He looked me straight in the eyes for two seconds and then wispered;

"I love you..."

"I love you too.." I said back.

He unclipped my bra and took off my pants and I tried to take off his boxers but failed,so he did it himself.

When he was about to thrust into me,he kissed me,hitting me with a big wave of pleasure.

"Oh God.." I said moaning.

Every time he was thrusting inside me,he was thrusting deeper and deeper,pleasuring me more than ever,while he was kissing and biting my neck. Then,he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I said.

"Wanna be on top?" Oh wow.

"I don't think that I'll be any good..."

"I'll show you.." he said and I nodded. He turned us over and I was on top.

He placed his hands on my hips and thrusted once and I moaned louder than other times.