Part 22

The way back home was kinda fun;we got coffee and sung old songs,Nate told me some awful jokes but I laughed by his humorous way of saying them. When we arrived,he stopped the car a block away from my house,so that we could be sure that no-one-aka Ashton-would see us.

I didn't really know what to say to him first.

Will you come back and stay with us?

You will go home now?

I sighed. Our situation was difficult but I wasn't planning on giving up on it. I took a look at him;he looked a bit nervous,like me,and he wasnt taking his eyes off the wheel.

"What are we going to do?" He spoke first and to be honest I relaxed a bit.

"I don't know..." He turned his body and looked at me.

"I hope we had more days together."

He smiled. "We will have,Eva."

Okay

I leaned in to give him a kiss. His lips gently touched mine and he placed his hand in the back of my face to keep me in that position. He didn't deepen the kiss like I would love him to,he did a step back and kissed my nose.

"You should go baby,I don't want you to be yelled because of me."

I nodded and took my backpack in my hands. I kissed his cheek and then got out of the car. He opened the window and winked at me.

"I love you." I said. Please say it back please say it back

"I love you too angel." And then he turned on the engine and left.

I felt tears coming up but I wasn't planning on crying; It wasn't the end,and I'm sure that we would find a way for this. I walked the way to my house thinking what to do and my phone buzzed. It was a notification from my phone,saying that in two and a half weeks our "last dance" was happening. That's it! Why didn't I think of it earlier? I am allowed to bring a plus one,so why not Nate? I decided to text him but I was already in front of my house. This is it Eva. I took out my keys and opened the door. A beautiful smell poked my nose and I knew what is what and by who. I was walking towards the kitchen when I saw her.

"Mom!" I hugged so tight. So tight that she was trying to do a step back but she couldn't. I felt tears for the second time forming,but I was so happy I didn't care.

"My baby,I've missed you so much!" She said and did a step back.

"We came back on Easter break and look at you! You look gorgeous!" I blushed and thanked her. Then my dad came and I hugged him too.

"My little girl.." He said and I felt a tear rolling down my chin.

"Why are you crying?" My mom said.

"I am just really happy to see you here,that's all!" My mom 'awed' and made me blush again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So now that we're here,we can go house hunting near your college! What do you think sweetheart?" My mum spoke while we were eating her amazing bolonez. How was I supposed to tell her that I've already found one?

I nodded." We can talk about it later." She looked suspicious for a moment but she nodded.

"So did you have fun with Jade?" Ashton asked me and for one moment I was clueless.

"Of course! We stayed in most of the time,having many F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathons,talking until the sun rise and other stuff. Did you have fun with the boys?"

"Uhm yeah.we did. Darcy joined us too..." I felt my blood boil even with her name referred. I hated her so much but I couldn't talk in front of our parents. Instead,I smiled and nodded again.