Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes after our passionate kiss,we went upstairs and headed to my bedroom. I unlocked the door and we got in. Nate closed the door behind him and then started kissing me again. He bit my lips,asking for access into my mouth,which I obeyed and opened it. His tongue was now inside my mouth and he layed us on my bed with him on top. Then he stopped for a moment and looked me in the eyes

"So pretty..." he said and kissed me again. A minute later he stood up and removed his shirt,making my heart beating faster.Was I ready for this..? Of course I was! I have officially finished high school and as I had promised to myself,I could now do whatever I wanted..!

We were kissing again and then stood me up to remove my dress when the door opened and my brother got in my bedroom looking directly at Nate.

Well, fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton kept looking at Nate at I was getting more and more worried.That was it. He will make sure that I will never see him again and there will be a huge argument in their group...What have I done??

And suddenly he talked...

"Sorry guys for interrupting!" He said and I could understand that he was drunk. Then he turned around,closed the door and left.

"What the hell was that?" I said and stood up from the bed.

"I- I don't know baby..."

"Don't call me like that! What if he was sober? He was going to kill us! Nate,do you understand what we were going to do? What if he was entering at this point?" I said frustrated and ready to have a break down but that idiot in front of me that I was in love with,started laughing

"Do you find something funny?!?! Don't you understand what happened?"

"Relax,okay? He was drunk as you saw,when your brother is that drunk,it means that he will remember nothing in the morning..!"

"Yeah,right.." I said and I couldn't hold it anymore,so I just started crying like a foul that I was.

"Hey,come here. Come here." He said and motioned me to hug him. And that's what I did. He layed us again on my bed and under the sheets.

"Please Eva,don't cry. 'Till tomorrow morning he will remember nothing, I'm sure about that...Shhh don't cry.."

He said and cuddled with me. Moments later,I fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and Nate wasn't next to me. That's what I was expecting...it's not like I mean anything to him,right..?

I went to my bathroom,washed my face,cleaned it and washed my teeth. After that,I changed into a pair of pink shorts I had and a plain white T-shirt.

When I went downstairs,everything was...peacefully silent. Rita,her boyfriend and Dave were sleeping on the couch and Ashton and Roy on the floor. I went at the guest room to find Jade and there she was,sleeping like an angel..! But...Nate was nowhere to be seen...should I search him? Maybe not! I was going to have sex with him last night and things are going to be a lot awkward after that...and let's not start with my brother's appearance!

So I went to the kitchen to make myself my favourite cappucino coffee and as everyone was sleeping,I decided to go at the mall,just for window shopping,and if I was lucky I would find anything nice for my birthday,even though my little blue dress was my No 1 lover!