Part 4

Then next day,I was sleeping peacefully,until the bell started ringing like crazy and I didn't even think twice about getting up and opening that bloody door! So I turned from the other side and closed my eyes to sleep again. But fortune wasn't on my side. Minutes later,the door opened with force and Jade got in

"Goodmorning princess! Time to wake up!" She said and jumped on my bed!

"Fuck off." I said with my eyes closed.

"Nooo swettie I'm not gonna do that and we both know it. So you either come on the easy way,or the bad way..!"I was so sure that she was enjoying doing that to me,even though if I'm gonna do something like that,she's gonna kill me! Seriously! You don't mess with Jade..!

"Bitch" I said and opened my eyes. But I regretted it instantly because I saw her wearing her bathsuit and a dress over it.

"Oh please don't.." I said in a pleading tone

"Oh yes. You're coming at the beach with us!" Nooooo

"I'm not! I..I'm on my period!" I lied but it was the only way to escape going to the beach

"You're a big fat liar! I know that your period comes on the first days so stop lying and go wear your bathsuit! Now!" I didn't really fight about it because Jade was so annoying and she was always doing what she wanted. So that's what I did.

While I was changing in my bathroom,she saw the new lingerie and was more excited that I was.

"Oh.My.God! Look at that sexy lingerie! I can't even imagine Nate seeing you with one of these..." too late...

"Well,he saw me..." I said like it was the coolest thing

"What?!?! When?!?! What have I missed??" Ohh many things...

"I will tell you about that on our way to the beach..!"

"The better I want you to!" She said and got out from my room

When I got downstairs,Jade was in the living room,talking on the phone and Roy and Dave were there too. I went in the kitchen to make myself my favourite cappucino coffe and take it with my to drink it on my way. I took the bag that I usually take at the beach and put in it two towels,the book I was reading that period which is called 'teenage dirtbag' (I loove that book. I read it 2 times the year since I was 14!),my wallet and went to find Ashton to inform him that I was leaving. When I got in the garage,there they were,both my brother and Nate,playing video games.

"Hey Ashton,I'm going at the beach with Jade."

"I know." He said,without taking his eyes off the TV

"Uhm,alright. I'm leaving..!"

"We'll come later!" Nate said with excitement..

"Okay..? Anyways,gotta go,bye!" And with that,I left the house with Jade telling me that we were late! _|_

On our way at the beach,I explained Jade what had happened and what was her reaction?

"So,you didn't have sex..?"and there I blushed

"No babes,we didn't!"

"But...would you wanna do it?With him?"

"I-I don't know Jade...he is my brother's friend! I would never do anything to destroy their group!"

"Hmm alright!" after that we didn't talk about that because we found Jane and Rita and headed instantly at the beach.

I was swimming for at least one and a half hour and I got tired,so I went outside on our,sunbeds to find my brother and his group.But Nate was nowhere to be found... Anyways,the sat down and went to swim,but Dave didn't follow, beacause he didn't want to leave me alone. We kept talking until Nate (finally)came.He didn't even look at me!He just took his T-shirt off and waited for 2 minutes.Then, a "woman" came towards us...she had that fake burned blond colour of hair and her boobs were shouting that they were fake.But I don't think that Nate minded because he was excited when she approached us. When they left us,I couldn't hold myself and asked Dave who she was.