Part 9

~~~~~~~~~~ Previously ~~~~~~~~~

When we reached the door I got my keys out of my bag and opened the door. When I opened it,I was shocked!

There were many friends of mine,singing me the birthday song,with Jade in the middle,holding a birthday cake."Make a wish!" She shouted. Hmmm I wish that my 18th existing year,is going to be the best one!

I blew the candles and then everyone shouted 'Happy Birthday'!!

I got a bit emotional.."How did you..?" I said and hugged Jade.

"It was all part of a plan baby!"

"Thank you so much!!" I hugged her and hugged Ashton,Roy,Jake,Dave too(he almost kissed me in the lips but thank God I turned my head last minute) and I finally kissed Nate on the cheek ans hugged him.

"You knew too??"

"Yeah..I was your distraction!" He said proud. Hell yes,you are!

He leaned in to kiss me,but Jade drugged me and said;" Bitch come on,you're gonna have fun tonight!"And that's what I was planning on..!

Jade took me to the dance floor and we were dancing at Calvin Harry's 'Feel so close'. We were swinging our hips at the song's melody and I could feel some male stares towards us..!

5 minutes later we went outside and sat in a corner. My brother's group was there too. There was a new guy smoking next to Dave and when Nate saw us,he whispered something at him(the new guy) and came towards us.

"Hey Jade,great party!" Nate said and sat next to me.

"Thanks Nate..? You do remember that you helped with everything,right?"

He smiled. "I do,but you had all of the ideas." He paused for a moment and then continued. "I'm such an idiot! Jade,this is Christofer! He is like a brother to me. Chris-Jade,Jade-Chris. And this is my girl Eva.." wow,his girl..?

Jade looked like she was impressed by Chris. She stood up and they gave their hands. "Nice to meet you Chris."

"Nice to meet you Jade. Did you organize this party? It's amazing!"

Jade gigled. "Yeah..I'm glad you like it!" Then they sat next to us and tottally forgot us;they were talkig and I could clearly see that see was into him.

"Nate.."

He was smoking when I said his name. I turned my head to look at him and he exhaled the smoke so sexy,like the first day he came here,at my brother's party.

"What is it baby?"

"Jade looks like she likes Christofer..!"

"That's why I brought him tonight. She was whining about us and that she had to find someone,so I found her one!"

"That's really nice of you..!"

He smiled."I know..!" He stood up and gave me his hand to stand up too. Then he took my hand in his and walked us inside.

"Nate,where are you taking me..?"

"Somewhere quiet..!" What??

We walked up the stairs and entered my parents' office. He unlocked the door(now he had our keys too??) and we got inside. He locked the door behind him and I really wanted to comment about it..!

"Now you lock the doors,huh?"

"You know what they say;you have to learn from your mistakes!"

I laughed."Good for you!" Nate sat on the couch and he made me to sit on his lap.