Part 5

The next morning,let's just say that I didn't wake up with a happy smile on my face. I was furious! Why? Because that bitch Darcy had music so loud,that the house next to us could hear it like they had put the music! And I couldn't hold myself and went downstairs,but first I wore my black robe because I didn't want another comment about my weight from her.

When I got downstairs,she was dancing alone in the living room with a glass of whiskey in her hand.

"Hey! HEY! What do you think you're doing!?!" I said and turned off the radio.

"Hello! I didn't think you minded turning up the volume a little higher that usual.."she said and took a sip from the glass she was holding

"A little? You must've woken up the whole neighborhood! And who told you to turn up the volume in MY house?" Bitch mode; ON

"From no one! Did I have to get a permission?"

"Yes,you had to. And don't you dare and do something like that again because you don't wanna mess with my patienece!" And with that,I went at the kitchen to make myself my favourite cappucino coffee with her staring at me the whole time and then she decided to approach me! My morning couldn't get any better!

"What are you making?" She said and looked at the cup of coffee I was holding

"Coffee."

"Is it nice?" She said and of course took a sip from my coffee,even though it was hot

"It's hot!! But it's niice! Can you make me some too?" She said with a smirk on her face,knowing that if I said no she would tell my brother...

"Fine." While I was making her the coffee,I now realised that my brtother was nowhere to be seen...!

"Where is my brother?"

"He went at the mall with Roy and Nate. Dave's sleeping"

"Here." I said and gave her her coffee. Then I took mine and went at Dave's room because I couldn't stand staying with her another minute!

When I got upstairs and was ready to open Dave's door,I turned around to see Darcy looking at me.

"Is something wrong?" I said and waited for her answer.

"No,everything's fine!" She said and smirked.

"So mind your own bussiness princess." And with that I entered his room and the view I saw was...fuck! There he was,with a towel covering only his down area and his shirtless chest instantly made me drool. Correction; his muscled chest!

"Uhm Eva,is everything alright?" He said and smiled at me

"Sorry for interrupting Dave,I didn't think you would be in that...kind of clothing..!" I said and turned around,letting him change

The moment I turned around,I heard the towel hitting the floor and him changing quick in a pair of boxes(of course) and a red pair of basket shorts.

"You can turn around now!" When I turned around,I sat at the edge of his bed and he at the top of it.

"I'm sorry for entering like that at your room,but I couldn't stand Darcy at all! If I was still there,there would be fake blond hair everywhere,so..!"

"She woke you up too?"he said and laughed.

"Yeah,and I hated it." I said and it was my turn to laugh now.

"Soo you're gonna acompany me 'till the boys come?"

"Yeah!" But we didn't do something unusual; we watched TV,talked about our lifes and that was all! 30 minutes later,Dave's door opened and Roy got in,having a little sock because of me being at Dave's room I guess...