Part 13

We arrived at the mall and Jade parked at the parking lot. We took the elevator and I felt like I had the need to talk to Jade.

"Jade...can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"Last night I found Dave drunk at kitchen floor and he told me that his parents are getting a divorce. And as if it wasn't enough for him,he told me that he saw me and Nate kissing at my birthday party. And the last part that he confessed looks like he likes me. And I did something else which I kind of regretted..."

"Eva what did you do?"

"We slept together. But not like having sex,we just slept at the same bed..."

"Oh..do you like him or something like that?"

"What? No!! Of course not! I love Nate,I just felt like I had to support him. His friends-my brother-don't really take things like that seriously!"

"Okay,you had to support him because he's having a hard time that period but I think that sleeping together with him is too much. Did you tell Nate?"

" I told him that Dave and I went for brunch this morning and he got mad. If I tell him that we slept together he is gonna beat the hell out of Dave!"

"Oh God. Eva,I love you,I hope you know that but sometimes you don't act right! And last night you didn't. If you want your head at its place and not at the wall of your living room don't do what you did last night ever again because Nate and Dave are gonna fight and your brother will find out and he is going to cut your head off! So you understand me?"

"Jeez Jade,alright! It's not like I am gonna do this ever again!"

"The better I want you to!" And then the elevator doors opened and we were at the first floor of the mall.

2 hours later and we still couldn't find a dress! We've been doing circles and circles and we passed through a new boutique which was owned by one of my mother's friends,named Louise Edwards.

"Jade,I think we should search at this boutique too."

"Okay,why not?" She said and we entered the shop.

When we got in a bell rung from the door we opened and my mother's friend,Louise came out of a door.

"Eva! What a nice surprise to see you! How are you my love?" She came and hugged me.

"Hi Mrs Edwards! I'm fine,how are you?"

"I'm fine! How's your mother?"

"She misses us a lot and I hope that they are gonna take some days off to come back."

"Oh,I'm so glad! Anyways,do you need any help?"

"Yeah,we'd like to see some dresses."

"Any specific?" She questioned.

"Nope!" Jade said.

"Okay,let's see.." She said. She showed us at least 15 dressed but nothing was like we had dreamed it off.

"You girls are a bit of difficult at buying clothes,aren't you?"

"Maybe!" I said and we all laughed.

"I am gonna go upstairs to search and I'll be back!"

"Okay!" Jade said

10 minutes later Mrs Edwards came down with a dozen of dresses.

"Here they are ladies! They arrived yesterday. Come on,take a look!" She said and we approached her.

We took a look and I saw a beautiful long electric blue skirt and a silver top and I instantly knew that that was gonna be my dress.