Part 12

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~

After our dinner,they helped me to wash the dishes and everyone went at their rooms. I was tired and decided not to wait for Nate to come at midnight. So I layed in bed alone,texted him goodbye and let sleep rule my body...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though I tried to sleep,I couldn't ! I had my eyes closed when I heard noises from downstairs and I immediately panicked.

Fuck is that thieves?? Relax Eva..! Go downstairs and make sure that everything's closed..

I checked my phone and it was 3 a.m. I put on my flip flops and my robe and opened the door. I saw a light coming from the kitchen and got relieved because I was sure that it wasn't a theif. I went down the stairs and couldn't believe in my eyes; Dave was at the kitchen floor drinking whiskey from its bottle and there were some broken pieces next to him.

"Dave? What's going on?" I said and sat in front of him.

"I was just d-drinking whiskey and the glass slipped from my hand and broke..s-sorry.." I took the bottle of whiskey from his hand and left it at the table.

"Dave,I think you drunk too much for tonight...why were you drinking anyways..? Wanna talk about it?" He looked me in the eyes and took my hand in his.

"It's just my parents..they are taking a divorce...my mom called me one day after your birthday and infromed me that she's leaving for Germany in a week and asked me to go with her.."

"Dave..I am truly sorry...I didn't know.."

"No one knew.." he tried to take the bottle of whiskey again but I didn't let him.

"I wouldn't really mind if they would tell me one week ago..but now it hurt more.."

"Why?"

"Because the night before my mom's 'changes in her life',I saw something that I didn't really want to happen..I saw you and Nate sharing a pationate kiss at your birthday party.." Oh God

No

Noo

Nooo

The second Dave stopped talking,I was shocked. He saw me and Nate kissing and he did mind too!

"Dave...I-I was drunk,I was dancing with Nate and one thing came to another and we somehow kissed..please don't tell Ashton..."

"I wasn't planning on,Eva. Ashton is going to kill you and Nate. Mostly Nate."

"Why's that? I am an adult,I can date whoever I want..!"

"Yeah,but not Neithan Kahn! He is the kind of boy you've been warned about when you were young;he smokes,parties 'till morning and of course does one-night stands..!"

I frowned. Of course I knew Nate and some of his actions,but he is different with me,at least...I believe that he has a good side..a side that he doesn't show to everyone...

"Dave,I know who Nate is..! And I can assure you that it was just a thing that happened at my birthday party and stayed there..!" *coughs*total lie*coughs

Aaand I continiued." But I think that he is not like that..! He can't be that bad.." Dave just chuckled and tried to stand up,but failed.

"Here,let me help you." I stood up to my feet and gave Dave my hand to hold on to it. He accepted it and when he came at my height,he almost fell again but I held him. Our faces were inches apart and I tried not to give attention at my quick heartbeat.