Part 6

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well everyone had played and did different things; Barbie said when her first time was(she was freaking 14 years old! But I'm not that impressed...!),Roy did a tequila body shot on Dave's neck(I didn't really like that),my brother took a can of beer in less that a minute and Nate was asked if he's into someone that period and said yes...! And now was my turn,getting asked by Barbie.

"Sooo Eva,truth or dare?"

"You think I'm a coward,so I'll choose dare." I said with my bitchy look

"I dare you to have a 7 minutes to heaven wiiiiith..." she paused for a moment looking at the boys(except my brother of course!)

"...Nate! And I will give you guys 10 minutes instead of 7,just because I'm a good person!" and my bitchy look vanished in seconds with her dare and her little...gift!

Oh boy this is not gonna be good...

"Nate?" I said with a half serious half crazy tone.

"Yes. Nate! Is something wrong?" She said with a smirk on her face. Does she...noo I don't think so...

"Fine.." I said and sighed. We went at my parents' bedroom and were locked in the closet,with Roy staying out of the room,counting 10 minutes. When I heard him saying '10 minutes starts from...now!' my palms started sweating,something unsual for me...

"Sooo..." I said without having anything to say. And he did something I didn't really expect him to do; he put me on his lap,wrapping his arms around my waist and locking eyes with me.

"Did you have fun with Dave tonight?" He said and runned his point finger up and down my neck.

"Y-yes.." I said trying my best not to kiss him.

"I would say good,but it's not good. I told you to stop hanging out with him. Where is your friend Jade?"

"We're not together all the time,you know.."

"You should be." And like his lips were magnets,I couldn't hold myself anymore and kissed those soft lips of his,even though I should've be angry with him for having a shower at my bedroom with Darcy on my bed. I of course wasn't mad with him having a shower,I just didn't know what the hell to believe with what I saw. And I stopped the kiss..!

"What the hell am I doing? I should be mad at you for what you did with Darcy on my bed but-"

"I didn't do anything with her,I swear. I didn't even know that she was there at first place. God Eva,why don't you understand that I care about you? Not her,you! I want you..!"

"M-me?" I said without believing at his words. Was he serious? He cared about me..?

"Yes,you.." he said and started placing light kisses on my neck

"Nate..." I moaned silently his name

"Yes baby..."he said and looked me in the eyes

"Kiss me..."he didn't wait anything else and with that,he kissed me softly.

Sadly,10 minutes had passed and Roy unlocked the closet. When we got outside,everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV. But Darcy was on her own little world,thinking I guess. I didn't stay a lot because Nate couldn't stop looking at me and Darcy clearly saw that. So I said goodnight to my boys(I didn't even look at her)and headed upstairs to change into my pajamas.

40 minutes later,I was talking on the phone with Jade when my door silently opened and Nate came in,wearing only a pair of black basket shorts.

"Uhm Jade I have to say goodnight,I'm sooo tired!" I said and fake yawned.