Part 18

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

We approached the car and Nate suddenly stopped.

"Babe? Everything alright?" I said and looked at him.

Then,he smirked.

"Wanna do something different tonight?"

"Like what?" I said,scared enough to hear his answer. But all that he did was to smirk and get in the car.

Oh Lord...

I got in the car as he did and put on my seat belt. Nate started driving and I was getting more and more nervous because I didn't know the destination!

Thirty minutes later,he told me to cover my eyes with a scarf,because whatever we were going to do,was a surprise! So I did as he told me and I heard him getting out of the car and seconds later,he opened the passenger door and I tried to get out by muself,but failed!

We got in a building and we took the elevator to go wherever Nate had planned. So we got in the elevator,and on the third floor the doors opened and we got out. He opened a door and we got in.

"Now stay there and I'll be there in a minute. Don't you dare and look!" Nate said,in a threatening tone and I didn't even move my neck. When he came back,he told me to take the scarf off my face and I couldn't believe what he did; we were in Fred's renting appartments and we were at the last one that we saw which is the one that I loved.

"Why are we here??" I said and approached him.

"Well,you love this place and I'd love to spend some time with you here, before school starts." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

I put my arms around his waist and kissed him gently on the lips.

"You are so fucking sweet. I love you." I said and kissed him again.

"I love you more..." he said and dragged me on the counter and I climbed on it.

"I would love to wake up every day and see you eating cereal on the counter,by the way..." He said and I smiled.

Then,he rubbed my legs and continued." I would also love to come back here from work and see you sitting in the balcony in your room and read a book." I swear if I continue smiling,my cheeks are gonna hurt like hell.

"I don't know what happened and you're so sweet,but keep it!" I said and he chuckled.

After that,he put me down and took us at the front balcony.

"It's a fullmoon tonight.." I said and looked at the beautiful vew in front of me.

"It's beautiful,isn't it?" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes it is..!" I said back.

We stayed in that position for ten minutes or so but then I yawned and ruined the mood.

"Are you tired baby?" Nate said and kissed my temple.

"A little bit...today was amazing but I got vert tired...and last night we were out 'till morning..." I said and thank God that Nate couldn't see me because I thought about our sexy night and a light shade of red took over my cheeks.

"Come on then,let's go inside to sleep."What? What!?!?

"Sleep? Sleep where?" I said and turned around to look at him.

"On the couch?" He said like it was very obvious.

"I-I thought that we were gonna go back at your place? You didn't tell me that we were crushing here tonight..!"