Part 7

When we arrived at 'Summer Paraside',there was jaz live music playing inside and Jade took us to the bar to greet her cousin and after that,we found a table near the window and sat.

5 minutes later,a (hot,if you ask me)waiter came and asked us if we had decided what we wanted. I ordered a Cosmopolitan and Jade a Watermelon-Tequila Cocktail.

"Do you want something else?" Hell yeah,your phone number!!

"No,we're fine!" Jade told him and when he left,she looked at me.

"What?"

"At least you didn't say it out loud!" She said and laughed

"Ohh come on! How did you understand!?!?"

"I know you baby..!" And she winked at me.

I really loved the place;it was in front of the beach and the jaz music playing over and over again could instantly relax you. 2 Cosmos and lots of conversations later,we decided to leave. Jade said goodnight at her cousin and the waiter that took our order couldn't stop looking at me. But I have eyes only for one so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got home,I could see light coming from the kitchen and I was curious to see who was up that late. To my surprise,Roy was making a sandwich for himself and the moment he saw me,he jumped from fear.

"Jeez Eva! Do you want me to have a heart attack??"

"Sorry Roy,I didn't mean to...scare you!" I said and laughed

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asked me and sat at the table. I sat too because my feet were killing me

"Yeah,it was nice..." and then Roy said something that had my full attention.

"Uhm Eva,your brother told me about you and Dave..!"

"He what?!?! He still thinks that I had sex with Dave? And he told you?!?! Are you serious?!?" And in that moment,I was so angry with Ashton,because he said something to Roy which wasn't even true! I can't believe him,seriously!

"You didn't let me finish. He told me what Barbie told him about you and Dave and I told him not to believe her words,because Barbie had always that thing;she was creating a mess in places there wasn't any. But he didn't hear me and told you and then you had a fight..."

"So?" I said,trying to understand the cause of this 'talk'.

"I just want you to know that Ashton is sorry for what he said and believing Barbie and not you"

"Roy,are you his lawyer or something? If he wanted to apologize,he would do it by himself. But his ego self would never allow it,would it?"

"Oh Eva come on-"

"No Roy,I don't come anywhere. He hurt me by believing whatever that bitch says. And I don't wanna fight with you too,so I end this conversation here. Goodnight." I didn't wait for his answer,I just left the kitchen and headed at my bedroom. When I got in,I took my makeup off,washed my teeth, changed into my comfy pajamas and layed on my bed,under the sheets and let sleep take over my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up at 7 o'clock,because I saw a nighmare and couldn't sleep after that but I stayed in bed for another hour. I started feeling hungry,so I put on my black robe and headed downstairs to make myself something to eat and then go watch a movie or a TVD episode. I made my favourite cappucino coffee, a slice of bread with crunchy peanut butter and got upstairs.

When I opened the laptop and was ready to start watching the episode,I heard noises coming from downstairs. Who was awake at 8:30?!?! I opened my door silently and saw Dave and Ashton leaving and Nate telling them goodbye. The last one started coming upstairs and I went back inside,leaving my laptop on my desc and my breakfast on my nightstand and layed under the sheets. As I expected,he came inside and layed under the sheets too,cuddling me.