Part 2

The moment I got out from the bathtub,the bell rang. I couldn't go out like that,in just a towel wrapped around my body! Ashton would kill me. Then the bell rang again and I got out from my room.

"ASHTON! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!" I was half yelling at him to hear me downstairs

"NOO I CAN'T SORRY! YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS!" And in moments like these,I want to slap him in the face.
Hard.
With a chair... _|_

"You asked for it"I told him,not loud enough to hear me. When I went downstairs,Roy and Ashton were at the kitchen and Nate was smoking near the window,close to the door. Ass... The moment he saw me,his eyes widened and started scanning my body. Actually,everyone was shocked looking at the lack of clothes I was wearing,but my brother the most and silence filled the room. I then opened the door,to see Jade looking at me the same way Nate did.

"Hello!" I said like nothing was wrong. I started going up the stairs when I heard Jade saying hi to everyone.

"Uhm Jade,please follow me. We have to get ready..." And with my last bitchy words,she followed me.

After entering my room,she quickly closed the door and locked it. Oh here comes her lecture...

But insted of hearing her telling me that I shouldn't do what I did again,she started laughing.Okay... When she finally stopped she started speaking

"You should've seen their faces. They were hillarious! Especially Nate's! If he was a cartoon character,he would be Jessica Rabit's number 1 fun(you know,that wolf who was in love with her)!! He couldn't take his eyes off of you,seriously"

"You know,none of this would happen if he would just open the door which was 5 metres away from him!"

"Maybe he wanted you to come downstairs..!"

"Yeah Jade,sure! Come on,we have to get ready!"

The first thing I did was to change into some shorts and a t-shirt and dry my hair. Then Jade painted my nails, and toe nails and I straightened her curly hair and curled mine into loose waves and braided it into a waterfall braid.Then we headed downstairs because we were hungry. When we got in the living room,no one was there and I guess they were either at my brother's bedroom,or at the garage because we had our Play Station there. Anyways,I made some pasta,washed the dishes and sat in the living room for a while because it was only 8:30 and the guests were coming at 11 o'clock...! And I was lucky enough to sleep for and a half hour,until the monsters came inside and did everything they could to wake me up! When it was 10:30 we got upstairs, brushed our teeth and did our make up. I loved the way it looked;it was just a light make up,with light eye shadows and some eyeliner. Then my lips were a beautiful shade of light pink,just to colour them a little. Finally we wore our matching dresses and put on my favourite perfume and headed downstairs because the first guests started filling the room and for some reason anxiety took over me.

"Let's do this!" I said to Jade and then we went downstairs,not before locking all the doors upstairs except from the bathroom.

When we were in the living room there were more people than I thought that had arrived and I could see Dave coming at us

"Eva,you look incredibly beautiful..." he said and kissed my cheek

"T-thanks Dave,I really love your clothes too!" I said with my burning cheeks because of what he said.

"What about my face? My eyes?" He said laughing.

Ooh,Dave's eyes had a beautiful ocean colour,mixed with an evening sky and I...loved them. And he knows that,so that's why he asks me