Part 21

When I woke up the next day,Nate was not next to me. I got up from the bed then and entered the bathroom. When I got out of it,a strong smell of coffee pocked my nose.

I entered the kitchen and saw Nate baking pancakes,who was swearing as always because he burned himself. Suddelny I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

"Shit Eva! You fucking scared me!" He said and turned around.

"Sorry...sooo what are you making?" I said and sat on the counter.

"Pancakes. You like them,right?"

"Yup! Do you have nutella?"

"Well I hadn't but I bought it just for you..." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're so sweet deep inside...I love it.." I said and he just..smiled.

This couldn't make my morning any better...

He placed four pancakes in a plate and layered a huge amount of nutella on top.

"Thanks!" I said and sat on a chair. After he made his pancakes,he joined me.

"The wedding ceremony starts at 7 in the afternoon today but we have to be there at least half an hour earlier." I turned to look at him and nodded.

"Okay then. I'll start getting ready at 4 or so..." I said and he turned to look at me with a serious look.

"Why does it take you so much time to get ready?"

"Excuse me,can you see my hair? They take some time to look nice!" He sighed and continued eating.

"What are you going to wear?" I said and he looked at me.

"A navy blue shirt and and a pair of black pants. Why?"

"I just wanted to know so that we could match.."

"Do you want me to change them?"

"Uhm no,I'll just call Jade and ask her if she has anything in that colour."

"Okay." He said and after that we continiued eating in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was washing the dishes when Nate's phone started ringing.

"So you haven't written your vows and you want me to help you with them?" He said and laughed with his own joke... oh god

"Oh I see. I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye now." When he ended the call he sighed.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah,they just need someone to help them carry the chairs and the tables for the dinner. I'm going to change and then I'll go. Do you mind staying by yourself?"

"No,I'll be fine! You'll come back,right? So that we can go together at the ceremony..?" He thought about for a second and then nodded.

"I'll be here at 4 or 5. Okay?"

"Okay." Afte our conversation,he changed in a pair of basketball shorts,a no sleeve T-shirt and after he wore his black Vans,he kissed me and left.

And now I'm alone..!!

I decided to call Jade and ask her if she has a blue dress or jumpsuit.

I pressed the 'call' button on my phone and five seconds later,she picked up.

"Goodmorning bitch!"

"Morning Jade! How are you?"

"I am fine,how are you?"