Part 23

A/N: I changed Eva's job because I think that it suited her better working in a company that publishes books. Anyways,enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*
On September 9th,I brought in my new appartment the last large box which included my books and I had written on it that it was extra fragile because I am extra careful with my books or any kind of book.

At the same time,my mum was in the kitchen organizing the kitchen tools and my dad, Ashton and Nate were bringing my new bed inside. I couldn't believe that I would be living in the appartment of my dreams;after the last school fiesta,I talked to my parents about this place and they were actually amused by the way I was describing it like I couldn't live without it. When I brought them there their reaction was similar to mine when I first saw it and without any hesitation agreed. And after all the paper works it was finally mine.

2 hours later,they were finished with the bed which needed to be put together and we were all eating in my kitchen,talking about general stuff,like my school subject or about this new restaurant that opened in my hometown and that we had to visit it.

At 5:30 my family decided that it was time to go back home and let me settle in. Then I kissed them goodbye and I was left alone with Nate.

He was sitting in one of the two couches in the living room and was scrolling through his phone. I sat next to him as excited as a kid on Christmas.

"I'm not even going to ask you how you feel." He said and I laughed.

"I don't believe that it's that obvious!"

He rose his eyebrows. "Are you kidding me?" We both laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I said and he shifted dramatically.

"You haven't stopped thanking me since the day that your parents agreed to rent this appartment for you! I think it's time to stop."

"Well if it wasn't for you,I don't know where I would be staying right now. Probably in an ugly,half ready place which would've made my heart break!" I know I looked like a drama queen,but I was way more happy than needed about living by myself and I wanted everyone to know. I'm such a bitch

"I know that,I've heard you saying it at least ten times a day." He kissed my temple and then brushed my lips with his thumb.

"Now,is there anything else we need to do in here?" He said and got up,which made me get up and turn around and see if I had anything still packed but me being a control freak had everything in its place.

"Uh,I think not."

"Finally" he said and after picking me up bridal style he led us to my bedroom and threw me on top of my bed. Then he got on top of me and kissed me gently.

"Welcome home baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was past eleven pm and Nate was ready to go back to his appartment and we were standing close  to each other at my door.

"So tomorrow we're going out for lunch,right?"

"Yes." We were staring at each other and I decided to kiss him. He instantly placed his hands on my lower back and deepened the kiss. He tasted like beer and cigarettes,a taste that drove me insane every time I was around him. And about his perfume;since the first day I met him,I remember the same smell poking in my nose,Invictus by Paco Rabanne.

Soon I did a step back but he still held me still by my waist. He put my bottom lip between his and then pecked my lips one last time.

"I wish I could stay..." He said and I whined. I had thought about us staying together the last night before University started,but he had to deal with a family business.