Honeymoon

Flashback  

Arjun and Neha decided to forget future problems and make next few days memorable ones. It was late and they were tired, slept immediately after reaching home.

Next morning Arjun woke up looking at his beautiful wife sleeping on his chest. Slowly he moved her away gently without disturbing her, finished morning routine and made tea.

"Good morning beautiful" Arjun said kissing Neha's forehead

Neha opened her eyes smiling looking at love of her life.

"Good morning Arjun" 

Arjun gave her tea and both of them drank on bed

"Thank you Arjun, tea is hmmmmm. You made my day. I love you"

"Love you too baby"

"Get ready, let's have breakfast. Then tell me what's schedule for today. I'm at your service madam" Arjun said smiling 

"Don't tell me you made breakfast" 

"I didn't make. Karthik arranged maid and cook. They came early morning and made everything, even lunch is ready" Arjun said 

Sweety and Arjun spent their honeymoon as true couples forgetting all the worries. They spent 2 weeks on their honeymoon. 

Then Arjun went to India. Sweety tried hard to control her emotions at the airport but couldn't. Arjun's condition was no different but he put on brave face assuring Sweety that he would convince everyone and take her.

Karthik promised that he would take care of Sweety. Arjun left to India with heavy heart. 

Arjun's family fixed engagement with Siri by the time he returned. He wanted to tell about his love to his parents but misunderstood their conversation that they hate Sweety.

He wanted to take help from his brother but couldn't bring it up after hearing their conversation that they can't become parents because of Arjun and his sister in law wants him to get Arjun married to her sister.

He was in turmoil. He called Sweety and told everything. Somewhere in her heart she already knew she can't have happy married life. 

She convinced Arjun to forget her, marry the girl his family wished and lead a happy life. 

Karthik was upset with their decision, he scolded Sweety for her stupidity and fight with Arjun.

Finally Neha blackmailed that she would end her life if Karthik interferes. Karthik was mad at both of them but he took care of Sweety as she needed him the most at that time.

Neha decided to take a stand against her mom about marriage with Rohan but gave in after her mom blackmailed and let her go to India for Siri's engagement and marriage.

End of Flashback