My Family will Get Heart Attack

Arjun's POV

Around 11:00 I heard knock on the door . I opened the door to find nervous Sweety.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?" I asked when she is just looking down, not speaking. She stayed quiet for a minute and said "Can I sit in your room for sometime? You can sleep. I won't disturb, I promise "

"That's  why I asked you to sleep in here. Its ok sleep here I will go to the other room" saying that I started to go out of the room but she held my hand stopping me.

"It's  not about the room... hmmm..... I'm scared to stay alone. I don't know why!" she said with so much hesitation.

I moved letting her inside the room. She went and sat in chair and said "you can sleep"

Did she seriously think I will sleep letting her sit in the chair  when she is the one who needs some sleep and rest. Does she think I'm that cruel? I troubled her a lot but I don't know why it pained me that she thinks of me as a cruel person.

"I'm not sleepy, sleep on bed. I will be reading book, will leave after you sleep"

"Please don't leave me" she screamed startling me

"Ok I will sleep on sofa" I said 

"No no you sleep on bed and I will sleep on couch" She said in hurried tone

"If you want me in this room I will sleep on couch and we are not having discussion about that " I said in stern voice 

If my family see us like this ( not about staying in the same room ) trying to comfort each other, surely will get heart attack .

"Arjun" she hesitated 

"Hmm"  I asked in soft tone

"You said, you are not sleepy. Can you sit with me till I sleep" she asked hesitantly 

"No problem, you sleep" I pulled chair to her bed and settled there after turning off the light

She laid down on the bed. She didn't sleep even after half an hour. Usually she is sound sleeper and falls into deep sleep in seconds.

"Do you need something?" I asked

She just took my hand into hers and asked "Is this ok with you ?"

I patted her head. Within seconds she started snoring softly. Her snores are always melodious