Two • Dunk

Two🌊|Dunk|🌊

Two
🌊|Dunk|🌊

Jimin aimed the water gun at Jin, before ducking under the water. As soon as he emerged from the water once again he was already being sprayed in the face. "Ok-kay! You win!" He giggled putting his hands in front of his face to shield himself. "I told you I refused-" The dark grey haired male words were cut as he began being shot with Jimin's water gun again, accidentally breathing in some of the water in the process. "I just had to get you one more time," he laughed, before sinking into the water. He swam quickly around Jin who was making sure his nose was rid of water, before the two swam together. Jimin eventually began doing his own thing since he wanted to relax. He began floating on his back as he looked up at the beautiful blue sky. The clouds were so fluffy today.

Suddenly, Jimin felt himself being dunked by a pair of hands yet again. Once he processed what had happened he swam up ready to lunge at Jin, but to his surprise it was actually Yoongi that had dunked him. "Hey!" Jimin laughed trying to do the same, but the other swam away before he could catch him. The brunette swam after the older one while also managing to splash Yoongi. "You won't catch me Min!" It wasn't long before the man was eating his own words. Jimin tackled him, dunking him under the water, "Ha! I got you-" The boy's words were cut off as a pair of hands grabbed him and pulled him underneath. Holding his breath he wriggled free from the hold before looking at Yoongi and giving him a playful glare. This resulted in the two wrestling, and giggling while they splashed water on one another.

The only reason the two would stop is because they tired themselves out. They walked back onto the beach, sitting right in front of the tide. "I forgot how much energy you have and how much I don't," Yoongi chuckled, laying back onto the sand. The boy was a bit surprised that Yoongi had just sat next to him and not gone to sit next to Hoseok who was chatting away with Taehyung and building a sandcastle. He shrugged it off and instead enjoyed the time he had with his best friend. Times like this didn't come very often. However, he did want that to change. Jimin looked over at Yoongi. He knew he had missed the blonde, but he hadn't realized how much he missed him until now.

"So, catch me up on your life! How's mom and dad? How's work? How's Hoseok?" Jimin began to play with the sand below him. He picked it up and let it fall through his fingers, It felt soft against his touch. Yoongi sat up, "Could we actually go on a walk?" Uh oh, the boy knew exactly what that meant. Something must've happened. "Yeah, I'll go get my shoes and a snack."

While Jimin went to get snacks from the house, Yoongi went to put on his shoes that were next to Hoseok. "Where ya goin?" He noticed Yoongi slipping on his sandals. "On a walk with Jimin, we should be back later or something," Yoongi briefly explained. "Oh. Well, have fun!" The other tried to sound upbeat. "Thanks, you guys too." Yoongi grabbed the sunscreen and put more on before walking away. Then he waited for Jimin in the direction he wanted to explore. "Ready?" Jimin asked as he played with one of the straps on his backpack. "Did you pack lunch?" Yoongi asked jokingly, wrinkling his eyebrows. "Of course! We aren't going out till later and we just got done swimming for now. We'll need to refill on some energy. Pfft, you know I don't play with my food," The boy laughed lightly. The two made their way toward the right of the beach.

Once they were far enough from the Airbnb the brunette asked, "Are you okay?"
"Well..." Yoongi's words were followed with a sigh. He looked ahead of them just thinking of how to explain what all had happened. "Mom and Dad are great. They recently celebrated their anniversary. Work is awesome, actually I've recently got a promotion. Hoseok.." He trailed off. This was the first that Yoongi had gotten to actually speak about it. Other than this he had been burying it. "He kissed his co-worker. If I hadn't found them I'm sure it would've gone farther." Yoongi watched his feet, he could feel his emotions bubbling inside him. "I'm sorry, my goodness." Jimin placed a comforting hand on Yoongi's back. He could hear the male sniffling beside him. "I can't believe he would do something like that. Do you think you'll work it out with him?" Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know. I've been trying, but as time goes on I feel like I'm losing feelings for him. Every time I look at him I see that moment in my head." The boy nodded in understanding. Maybe the two could talk it out? Although it was ultimately up to Yoongi. "Are you still happy with him? It seemed like you guys were doing pretty okay earlier."

The elder wiped his tears away. "That was me trying, I feel like I'm losing it though. It's getting harder to try because seeing him with someone else like that is something I don't think I can recover from. I get so much anxiety when he goes out because I don't know if he's gonna "accidentally" slip up again." Jimin paused his steps causing Yoongi to do so too. In one motion Jimin pulled the man into a comforting hug. It took a small moment before Yoongi hugged the boy back, but it wasn't long after that the man then crumbled in his arms. Yoongi let his head rest on Jimin's shoulder as he bawled. Jimin soothingly rubbed Yoongi's back trying his best to comfort him. He despised seeing the man this way. This was one of the worst ways anyone could be hurt and Hoseok had done it. He wondered how anyone could do anything like this to someone as amazing as Yoongi. "Don't put yourself through torture. If it's only gonna hurt to stay, it's not worth it. Your heart is so amazing and you really deserve someone just the same." Jimin's voice was soft as he spoke, and he let his cheek lightly rest against Yoongi's head.

After a short while Yoongi settled down in his arms. "You wanna sit and have a snack or a drink?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, that sounds nice." Yoongi pulled away, wiping his eyes yet again as he sat down. "Do you at least feel a little better after crying?" Jimin pulled out an apple that was still cold and handed it to Yoongi before grabbing one for himself. "Actually yeah I do. Thanks, Min."
"Not a problem at all. I'm always here for You." He gave Yoongi a soft smile before taking a bite out of the apple. "That means a lot to me honestly. I've already been happier hanging out with you in the past hour than I have in the past eight months." The boy almost couldn't help the smile that pulled at the corner of his lips. Nothing had made his heart warmer than those words. "That definitely means a lot to me, Yoongs. Me too." Jimin then handed Yoongi a ham and cheese sandwich before then pulling out two water bottles. Jimin was so thoughtful and caring. "You're amazing Min, thanks," Yoongi said, opening the sandwich bag and pulling his food out. "Of course Yoon," the boy gave Yoongi a sweet smile.