Fifteen • Stumbling

Fifteen🎁|Stumbling|🥂

Fifteen
🎁|Stumbling|🥂

It was Christmas Eve and Jimin had chosen a subtle look for the huge Christmas party Jin and Namjoon were hosting that night. They had told everyone to come cute, casual, and comfy. "You're looking too unbelievably cute in that outfit! You're already making it hard for me to stay away." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the boy kissing him softly while also playfully pinching his behind. "Hey!" The younger mumbled against the mans lips with a little giggle. "You're gonna make it hard for us to get there on time," Jimin joked pressing one more kiss against Yoongi's lips and pulling away. "People show up fashionably late all the time." The man grabbed his keys, swinging them on his finger. The boy slipped his jacket on before walking to the door and slipping his boots on. "Stop trying to tempt me you dangerous man, let's go."

Ever since that first night the couple had been more touchy and closer than usual. It seemed to break down the last walls they had up with each other. The two got in Yoongi's car. "I really hope he doesn't try anything else," The boy mumbled from the passenger seat, looking out the window. "Even if he does that's not gonna sway my mind elsewhere." Bringing the boys small hand up to his lips Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on it in assurance. "It was just really aggravating, I understand he's hurt but he can't keep coming at you like he did." Yoongi glanced at his boyfriend with a gentle sigh, "I know." He squeezed the boys hand softly pulling over next to Jin and Namjoon's house since the driveway was already occupied. "Everything will go smooth tonight I mean it's Christmas, things go right on Christmas." Sweetness like honey could be heard in Yoongi's voice. That was enough to calm Jimin down. He'd decided to try and not give the situation anymore thought for the rest of the night. The boy smiled softly cupping Yoongi's cheek and leaning in to kiss him one more time before they decided to head inside the home. They both brought the gifts they bought for Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

Knocking on the door they stood on the porch shivering a little and watching their breath roll out in front of them. "Come on Jin," The younger whispered tapping his foot hoping they'd be let in soon. Why'd it have to be so cold? "Hey!" Jimin smiled brightly as the door opened, Jin and Namjoon smiling when they say the men. The two walked in and hugged the couple that had greeted them. The boy could hear the echoes of voices coming from the living room, the house must be full already. "What's up?!" Taehyung smiled getting up from the crowd he was with. "I can't wait for you guys to see what I got you." The male said as he approached them. After their small little chat, Yoongi and Jimin walked around to explore while making causal conversation with little hints of flirtation here and there. Eventually they found themselves in the kitchen pouring drinks. "Alright it's poured," Yoongi gave Jimin his shot glass. They clinked the glasses together before taking their shots. Yoongi managed to keep a straighter face than Jimin who's looked like he had taken a bite out of a lemon. "Damn that's strong," Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head. Leaning into Jimin's ear the man said in a low voice, "I'm driving back tonight so I'll slow down, but have your fun baby."