Ten • Going Through Mud

Ten🍯|Going Through Mud|🍖

Ten
🍯|Going Through Mud|🍖

That next Friday around six, Jimin headed over to Jin and Namjoon's house. They said they wanted to have dinner with everyone, and they had special news. They must be getting married! After pulling the car into the driveway he got out and walked up to the front door. The brunette knew he'd beat everyone else there since no one else's car was there yet. He had to mentally prepare himself for the fact that Hoseok was going to be there. He had decided he would breathe through it though since Jin still had absolutely no clue of what he and Yoongi had been getting up to lately. He didn't know when he'd find the appropriate time to tell him either, he wasn't sure if he was quite ready for everyone to know. Especially since this thing happening with Yoongi was still fresh.

"Hey!" Jin said, opening the door and giving Jimin a little hug. "Hey, how are you?" The younger one asked happily. "I've been sort of going through a lot lately, but all in all I'm good! What have you been up to today?" Jin asked as they pulled away. Jimin then walked further into the comfy home slipping his shoes off along the way. "I came home early from work today because I didn't feel too good. Then I made myself lunch and watched TV all day," Jin chuckled. "I have been texting this guy recently. He's so cute." A soft smile made its way onto Jimin's features as they walked into the kitchen. "What's he like? He's gotta be cute since I know how picky you can be," Jin chuckled as he added what seemed like finishing touches to his food. "You're very right, he's also funny, really sweet, and I mean gentleman sweet too. I'm still learning about him so that's all I've got," Jimin leaned against the counter watching the male. "Sounds really nice, I hope I'll get to meet him one day! Did you meet him through an app? Got any pictures?" Jin asked with a little smile. "I actually didn't meet him that way, and I do not but as soon as I can get some I'll show you."

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Namjoon was really close to the door so it didn't take him long at all to answer. "Aye, Tae what's up man?" Hearing that Jimin let out a breath he wasn't even aware he was holding. It was only Taehyung. "I didn't know what the special occasion was but I brought wine just in case," The male smirked, pulling the bottle out of the paper bag. "Thank you Tae, you can sit that in the freezer if you want. Dinner should be done soon." Jimin heard from the hallway. Pretty soon the sound of steps trailed right into the kitchen. "Hey Tae!" Jimin smiled. "Hey!" Taehyung waved to the boy walking to the fridge. "I'll help set the table," Jimin said, turning toward the cabinets, he then grabbed plates and silverware for everyone. He sat them all in their places before going and grabbing cups for everyone as well. He heard the door open and sounds of footsteps walk into the home. He couldn't tell who it was just yet. Jimin watched the door smiling when he saw his familiar black hair, it was Yoongi. "Hey everyone, I literally just got off." He chuckled, taking his jacket off.

"How was work?" Jimin asked, feeling more comfortable now that Yoongi was there. He hoped he would be okay seeing Hoseok though. "It was good and very busy today! I've been running around all day practically," he chuckled. "Lucky for me I didn't have to be at work all day," Jin said jokingly. "Oh yeah Namjoon I need to talk to you about something really quick." Yoongi said with a happy smile. "Sure, we'll be up in the office guys!" Namjoon gave Jin a kiss before he and Yoongi walked up the stairs of their home. "I wonder what that's all about," Jin laughed lightly. "I know right? I've never seen him so happy!" Taehyung  said taking his seat at the table already.