Four • Hope Not

Four 💧|Hope Not|💧

Four
💧|Hope Not|💧

When Yoongi got back to the beach house he sat with Jimin. They had been silent the whole way there since Yoongi had been stuck in his head. "I should've known. I gave him one more chance! I admit I haven't been the best boyfriend lately, but I'm allowed to still be upset. I caught him kissing someone, and it wasn't like they were just kissing. I saw his damn hands under Hoseok's shirt. Fuck-" he hiccuped covering his mouth before blinking back tears. With each passing moment Yoongi could feel his stomach dropping more and more, his emotions couldn't be held any longer "Yoongi.." Jimin frowned, moving closer to the male to gently rub his back. "I just don't understand what I do to deserve this. I thought he loved me..." Yoongi leaned into Jimin's touch, the boy then wrapping his arms around the male. "You've done absolutely nothing to deserve Hoseok's loathsome actions." The boy's voice was soft as he spoke. A sob escaped Yoongi's lips as he leaned, allowing his head to rest against Jimin's. Tears streamed down Yoongi's cheeks, a wet spot on Jimin's sleeve already forming but he didn't mind.

The boy's hold never faltered until all that could be heard was Yoongi's sniffling, and his body seemed more calm. "Feel a little better?" Jimin asked sweetly, and the other only nodded in response. It was apparent from Yoongi's features that he was ready to sleep. "I think I'm gonna head to bed," he told Jimin sitting up. "Alright." Both men stood up off the couch and  walked up the stairs together. "Let me know if you need anything okay? I'll be right there." The boy placed a comforting hand on the older's shoulder right before heading into his own room. Walking in the bedroom Yoongi looked around another tear rolling down his cheek. Waking up next to Hoseok that next morning wasn't ideal anymore. Without another thought he packed all of Hoseok's things, and moved them into the living room. He left a spare blanket and pillow on the couch mumbling, "It's over." Yoongi walked back up the stairs and into his bedroom before locking the door.

The more Jimin thought about what he had seen that night the more he saw red. How could Hoseok do that to Yoongi again?? Jimin thought Yoongi deserved the universe. He should be treated the best way possible and he should be loved as much as possible. Jimin wanted so badly to go and talk to Hoseok. He wanted to give him a piece of his mind and make it known how much he just messed up with Yoongi. But he stayed put listening to his music while he laid in bed, he knew it wasn't his place. He hoped this was the last straw for Yoongi, he didn't want Hoseok to cause him any more pain. Jimin had decided he'd really go ahead and go get ready for bed as well.

-

Hours later back at the club Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap playing with his hair. They were having a casual conversation about many topics until a drunk Hoseok approached them. "Hey do you guys know where Yoongi is? I can't find him." Even though things had gotten heated with the man he'd just met, he was still curious about Yoongi's whereabouts. "He and Jimin went home,"  Jin let his head fall against Namjoon's. The man held the other tighter in his arms, he hadn't drank much since he knew he had to drive. "I think we'll be right behind them soon if you guys are ready."