Five • Ocean Feelings

Five 🌊|Ocean Feelings|🌊

Five
🌊|Ocean Feelings|🌊

"What is it?" Even with the hoodie Hoseok was wearing Yoongi could still see all the hickeys he was attempting to hide. He decided he wouldn't bring it up yet and waited for Hoseok to see if he would do so first. Yoongi sat on the bed and Hoseok decided to stand next to the door with his hands buried in his pockets. He had guilt written all over his features. "I have a question." Hoseok let his back rest against the door. "Okay..."
"Why did you and Jimin come home early last night?" Hoseok asked, bringing his arms up so he could hug himself. Yoongi definitely wasn't expecting that question to be the start of the conversation. "I didn't feel good last night and he was with me. He just wanted to make sure I would be okay."
"Oh." It was obvious Hoseok thought they had done something else, Yoongi could see why. He knew he had been giving Jimin a lot of attention, and it was because he was genuinely happy when with him. Jimin was able to help him forget about everything he was going through. Even if it were a second. Since he and Hoseok were still technically together he did feel bad about it until he saw what he had seen that night before.

"What did you think we did?" Yoongi asked furrowing his eyebrows. The other opened his mouth but not a sound could be heard as he hesitated. It took a few moments for Hoseok to answer. "I thought you were getting me back by sleeping with him." Yoongi knew it. "Even though I've been upset with you, I would still never do that with anyone else." Yoongi looked right into Hoseok's eyes as he spoke to further prove his sincerity. "You've been hanging out with him so much lately. I've just been here in the background." Hoseok mumbled his words, his guilt creeping up on him. "I'm sorry, I've just missed him. I haven't gotten to see him much." That wasn't the full reason but that also wasn't a lie. He just didn't want to give away the fact that he knew what Hoseok was up to last night. "Does this mean we'll be given another chance?" Pursing his lips together, Yoongi thought of his answer. "Well...Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest?" The male folded his arms together. This was his last chance. Hoseok shook his head quickly, "Nope, I just want you." His mouth seemed to work quicker than his head. He said what he thought might get him out of this situation the quickest. As soon as they were done he just decided on borrowing the keys and driving to the store to get makeup.

Yoongi was even more disappointed that Hoseok hadn't even told him what he'd done. "I have something I'd like to get off my chest... I left because I didn't feel good. I didn't feel good because I saw you last night with that other guy, and by the looks of it you two went pretty far." Hoseok's heart dropped, Yoongi already knew everything. He just nodded his head in response, the truth was out now. Yoongi felt anger and hurt beginning to bubble up inside him once again. "I couldn't believe my eyes. Although it was hard to trust you, I had super high hopes that you would never do that to me again. This time is even worse though, you went all the way. I-I can't do this anymore," he stuttered choking back tears. "You've hurt me too much. I can't ever trust you again, Hoseok. Please get out." Yoongi slid the promise ring he had off, and gave it to Hoseok. "Please Yoongi. I promise I won't ever do something like that ever again. I was just upset! I thought you had sex with Jimin and I just wanted to get back at you-"