Twelve • Was Miles Away

Twelve 🌹|Was Miles Away|🌸

Twelve
🌹|Was Miles Away|🌸

A blue jean jacket completed Jimin's outfit for the night. He was dressed in a black turtleneck, and plaid skinny jeans. Already having an earring mind, he found it in his jewelry case. It was a blue diamond bitten apple with the necklace Yoongi had given him, and a couple silver rings. As soon as he heard that knock on his door, he sped walked to the door, "Coming!" He opened the door revealing a very handsome Yoongi. The man was dressed in a white button up with a dark blue blazer over it and light grey pants. It had to be a sin for one man to look this good. "You look handsome," Jimin smiled softly, stepping forward Yoongi doing so as well wrapping his arms around the boy's waist. "Thank you, Beautiful," he pressed a sweet kiss to Jimin's nose. "I like what you did with your makeup this time. I mean- I like it every time you do your make up, but I really like this look." Jimin attempted to bite back his smile, playing with Yoongi's collar. "Thank you, I did something a little different today." The middle of Jimin's eyes were gold, his inner and outer corners were dark brown, and his lash line was a smokey black. His cheeks were dusted a light pink and his lips were lined in a darker shade of pink fading into a lighter pink in the middle.

"It looks amazing, Doll. You ready?" The man rubbed Jimin's back gently. "Yes I'm very ready, I've got everything already," Jimin nodded happily. The two walked to the car after making sure that the doors were locked. "So do I get to know what we're doing this time?" Jimin asked. "Nope! Not today," The man chuckled, patting the other's thigh before he began driving. In the past two weeks ever since the first night they had kissed, Yoongi had been more affectionate. He even held Jimin's hand the whole time or kept his hand on his thigh as he drove. The restaurant they had arrived at was called Ineffable, it had an elegant feeling to it. Lights were dimmed and on each table or booth there was a rose sitting in a glass, with a lit up candle. The beautiful sound of a piano being played sounded throughout the restaurant. "This is such a beautiful place," the boy commented as they slid into the seats of a booth. "It's honestly even better than what I was shown online." They both started with two waters and a bottle of red wine.

Looking through the menu, Jimin's eyes widened seeing the prices. This place was expensive too! So many things sounded good though.  "You can get whatever you want. Dessert included," Yoongi told him. Being close to the boy for years Yoongi could tell what his faces meant. "Don't worry about prices, it's fine." The waitress came back with two wine glasses and a bottle. She opened the wine bottle and poured the drink for the two. "Were you guys ready to order yet?" The waitress asked kindly, batting her eyelashes at the older male. "Yes I think so," Not noticing Yoongi nodded. "You go first Beautiful," he motioned toward Jimin. A soft smile pulled at the boy's lips as he began to order, he still tried to find something that wasn't too expensive despite Yoongi's words. Maybe now the waitress would stop flirting seeing that Yoongi was clearly on a date.

Yoongi ordered, also ordering two appetizers for them. "I'll have that right out." The friendly tone the waitress was using now sounded forced and fake, causing Jimin to furrow his eyebrows a little bit. "You are so oblivious sometimes," Jimin laughed lightly taking a sip of his drink. "What do you mean??" Yoongi asked with a chuckle. "She was interested in you and when you called me beautiful she got a small attitude." The boy explained sitting back in his seat. "Oh?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "If she catches an attitude with you I can get us a different waiter." Jimin's eyes slightly widened shaking his head, "Oh no you don't have to do that! I just wanted to tell you."
"Well yes, but if she has an attitude just because you're with me she'll have to go. I don't accept half assed service when it's because of a reason like that." The boy then nodded in understanding.