Eleven • Those Eyes

Eleven ⚡️|Those Eyes|⚡️

Eleven
⚡️|Those Eyes|⚡️

"Hey," A shy smile was written on Jimin's features as he opened the door and stepped to the side for Yoongi to walk in. "Hey," Yoongi said happily walking inside, shutting the door behind him. "I'll admit I didn't really have a plan. I just wanted to come see you," he slid his shoes off before they went to sit on the couch together. Yoongi sat in the corner and Jimin sat against his side with his legs on top of the others. The man had an arm around Jimin, his other hand resting right on Jimin's knee. "I appreciate it either way, it's always nice to see you too. I missed you. Oh- I also put cookies in the oven not too long ago. Someone's gotta share some cookies and milk with me!" There was music going in the kitchen, Yoongi knew Jimin hated a quiet house. "You don't have to tell me twice! I'm delighted to help you eat those cookie cuties."

A piece of hair was tucked behind Jimin's ear by the male as they paused again, the tension of want building between them. Both of them had the same thought, but before anything could happen they heard the sound of the oven going off. "The cookies are done! You're welcome to join me in the kitchen if you want to." The sweet smell of the cookies hit Jimin's nose making him hum in satisfaction. He heard footsteps entering the kitchen as he put the baking pan on top of the stove so the cookies could cool down. A pair of arms found their way around Jimin's waist. "Those smell very good," The man commented resting his chin on the younger's shoulder. Biting back a smile Jimin nodded, "They should be cooled down in a couple minutes."

The older male sang the words to a song that had begun playing, swaying them side to side. While hugging Yoongi's arms, the boy couldn't  help bud laugh at their over exaggerated sway. "You're so silly," The boy commented through his giggles. The brunette used a butter knife to separate the dough that had accidentally touched. While watching Yoongi mumbled against Jimin's shoulder, "I almost forgot to tell you, Hoseok talked to me." Furrowing his eyebrows Jimin asked, "What did he want?"
"To get back together. I told him no obviously, although I didn't tell him why. Just told him I was happy now." He loosened his arms before walking around Jimin to look at him properly. "How did he take that?" The younger was still curious to know how Hoseok was emotionally, from the looks of it earlier he still hadn't been doing very well. "He wasn't happy," Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. Jimin nodded and used a spatula to pick the cookies up while he placed them all on a plate. "Wanna try one?" Jimin picked one of the cookies up and held it up to Yoongi's lips. "Ooh yes!" He took the bite humming, the cookies were so soft and gooey yet crunchy around the edges. They were perfect. "These are wonderful," he picked one up and fed it to Jimin, the boy then giving him his last piece. "I'll get the milk, and some blankets while you pick a movie?" The older questioned. "Sounds good!"

After getting blankets and finding a romcom to watch, Yoongi and Jimin ate their cookies and milk. They were already sitting close to each other, so it didn't take time for them to get cuddled up at all. After they felt they had eaten enough, they laid together fully getting comfortable. Just like Yoongi had at the lake he pulled Jimin close to his warm body. Normally when it was this chilly in his house Jimin would turn the thermostat up a little but he didn't mind with a human furnace next to him. The two characters had a moment where they finally kissed. "They are so cute," Jimin commented gushing at the scene in front of him. He was so ready for Yoongi to kiss him already. It was clear to him how much Yoongi did like him and since the feelings were mutual he was more than ready. "Took them long enough," Yoongi laughed softly, seeing the couple get sprayed by sprinklers suddenly. "How unfortunate," Jimin added with a chuckle.

Throughout the movie Yoongi ended up running his fingertips along Jimin's back. It was an incredible feeling, causing the boy to fully relax against him. If the movie wasn't on Jimin was sure he'd fall asleep to the movements. He had woken up at five thirty to make it to school by seven this morning, and it had to be nearing twelve AM soon. The end scene was of the couple getting married and driving off in their car with "Just Married'' written with window markers. "A-" Jimin paused to yawn, "Aww. That's cute! That camp scene was my favorite part. I know those mosquito bites did hurt though! If we ever do that, we've gotta take bug spray." He chuckled, sitting up and stretching. "You were trying to put me to sleep," The boy yawned again.

"I guess that is my cue to leave so you can get some good rest tonight." Yoongi gently rubbed Jimin's back. "I will sleep very wonderfully. I'm all relaxed now, all I need is a shower." He slid off the couch, now stretching his legs. Jimin already knew Yoongi leaving would be one of his most disliked times. He wished Yoongi could stay and cuddle him all night. The man cleaned up their mess so Jimin wouldn't have to. The boy walked Yoongi to the door and to his surprise he was pulled into a hug. "It was so much fun to hangout. I'll be asking again soon." Jimin wrapped his arms around the others' necks, holding him back. "I really like the sound of that," the younger said in a soft tone as they pulled away.

Big cute eyes stared into Yoongi's almost catlike ones. There was tiredness evident in Jimin's eyes while he played with the hair on the back of the man's head. The raven haired eyes flickered from the younger's eyes to his lips, then right back at his eyes. This time he took time to look over Jimin's beautiful doll-like features. Yoongi moved his hand up from Jimin's waist to his cheek. This caused the boy to lean into the others touch, looking at him longingly; silently signaling him to just do it.  That broke Yoongi, he couldn't resist any longer. Holding Jimin's cheeks in his hands he leaned in, softly pressing his lips against the others. A hand moved to cup the older's cheek, Jimin lightly brushing the skin with his thumb as he melted against the touch. Their heads tilt instinctively as their lips moved against one anothers slowly in sync. The man tightened his arm around the boys waist pulling him in closer before he walked them back onto the wall, pinning the boy against it gently. Jimin hummed softly, his fingers playing with the others hair. Yoongi tasted so sweet. The kiss came to a slow stop, Yoongi being the one to pull away. They both opened their eyes, breathless from the kiss they shared.

"Wow," Jimin giggled bashfully, biting his bottom lip. Yoongi kissed him again pulling away after a couple seconds this time and resting his forehead against Jimin's. That was way better than expected. If it weren't already late Yoongi would've stayed to kiss him even more. He knew he'd see him soon though since Jimin was tired. "I've gotta go or you'll keep me here," he chuckled, pulling away completely. Jimin opened the door with a playful pout, "Okay, okay I'll see you soon?" He snaked his arms around Yoongi's neck, and the elder went around his waist. He nodded to Jimin's question before leaning for a couple more kisses before pulling away. "Goodnight, Sweetness."
"Goodnight, Handsome." Jimin watched until Yoongi got into his car. "My goodness..." he mumbled closing the door.

A burst of excitement surged through his body and he couldn't help himself when he jumped around and cheered all the way to his bedroom. He had never been held or kissed that way before. Walking into his bathroom he began to undress himself so he could have a shower and go to bed.

-

It wasn't until almost twelve in the afternoon when Jimin woke up. From the fan blowing throughout the night the room was cold. So, he stayed under his covers while he got on his phone. Not having to get up super early to go into work is one of the feelings Jimin cherished the most on his days off. Scrolling through his notifications he saw a, "Good morning, Sweetness.☀️❤️" text from Yoongi. Still, he almost couldn't believe this was all happening. He didn't think he'd ever get a chance with Yoongi let alone let his feelings be reciprocated. He replied with, "Good morning Sweetheart!🥰🌞How'd you sleep?" Turning over onto his back he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Last night was one of the best he's had in a while. While looking up at the ceiling, he imagined the events of last night and ran a finger along his bottom lip remembering how soft Yoongi's lips were. He was already yearning for another kiss.

This feeling was so new. Sure, past relationships have made him happy, and have even excited him. This one was different somehow, Yoongi made him feel so special. He relaxed playing some games on his phone until his bladder begged for him to get up. Pushing the covers off, he turned his fan off before running to the bathroom. After doing his business and washing his hands, he went into the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. As the coffee filled his cup, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Digging his phone out, he figured answering Yoongi would give his coffee time to cool down. The text read, "I slept great, and you? Also do you wanna come over for breakfast in about forty minutes?🥺😁" Jimin smiled  pouring creamer in his coffee, he replied with, "Ooh yeah, I'd love to! See you soon☺️"