Thirteen • Cookies

Thirteen🍪|Cookies|🍪

Thirteen
🍪|Cookies|🍪

The car came to life as Jimin turned the key. He relaxed in his seat and turned his heat on before locking his doors. The boy was more than. Getting up at five in the morning almost everyday can definitely get exhausting. After he had gotten buckled, he left his parking spot and began the way to Yoongi's house. It had already been about two months since they started dating. As he drove he listened to music, hitting his steering wheel to the beat every so often. When he had gotten to his destination he pulled into the driveway and got out of his car. He texted Yoongi that he was outside before walking up to the door. It opened as soon as he approached it revealing a comfortable looking Yoongi, "Hello beautiful." He was in grey sweats and a black t-shirt. Jimin walked in giving the man a sweet kiss before kicking his shoes off. "How's your day been Handsome?" Jimin asked as they walked into Yoongi's living room and sat on the couch. "It's been good honestly, I didn't have to talk to any crazies today," Yoongi chuckled, grabbing his game controller and turning the TV on. "What about you baby?" A smile began to make its way onto Jimin's face, that nickname was so sweet yet still foreign to him. "It was good! The kiddos seemed to learn a lot. I was very proud of everyone. Someone did throw up in the hallway right next to my classroom though. That was horrid, whoever did it just left it there." The boy scrunched his face up in disgust remembering the sight.

As Yoongi started his playstation, going into his profile. "That is gross. I feel bad for the poor janitor that had to clean that up," The man commented. Jimin watched the screen with a nod, "Me too, I know there was absolutely nothing fun about that." After a few seconds Jimin asked, "What are you playing?" The game had a pretty cartoon art style to it. It seemed to be filled with weird creatures, the main character himself a weird creature. "Hollow Knight, it's so good. The story line has been amazing so far. The music is also really good, it perfectly sets the mood." Like an expert Yoongi weaved his way through the game until he had gotten stuck on a boss. Jimin was there cheering him on though, immersed in the game himself. Yoongi really was right about everything. "Do you have any snacks?" Jimin asked, patting his stomach. "Hungry?" Yoongi questioned. With a nod Jimin said, "Yes! Very much so actually." The boy laughed lightly. "Okay, let me finish this one round and I'll get up to cook us something. I haven't eaten all day, so the food sounds amazing." Yoongi hadn't eaten all day?? It was already nearly five in the evening.

"Min Yoongi, I will get you," the boy warned with a playful glare in his eyes. "What'd I do?" The man glanced at the boy before cheering since he had won the boss fight. "Good job! That doesn't get you out of trouble though."
"What~??" With a whine Yoongi paused the game and looked at his adorable boyfriend. "You haven't had food today!" The man laughed and hugged the boy, "I'm sorry. I forgot, I will try to remember tomorrow. Okay?" Jimin nodded before leaning in and pecking the others lips, "Okay good. You better or you'll have to feel my wrath!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows, "Oh no. Not my cute Jimin's wrath! Please have mercy." Playfully Yoongi began to make sobbing sounds leaning against the boy. "I'll spare you this once, don't let it happen again." The boy hugged his boyfriend's arms, a little giggle sounding from his lips. Yoongi then caught Jimin's lips in a soft kiss, the boy relaxing against his touch. Bringing both of his hands up, Jimin held Yoongi's cheeks in his hands while Yoongi caressed his side. The man hummed softly against Jimin's lips bringing him a little closer.