Three • Club Night

A/n: I love Hoseok so very much

A/n: I love Hoseok so very much. ❤️

Three
🥂|Club Night|🍸

It was five days later.  Jimin was in his room, and had paused on getting dressed to wwatch the rain fall against his window. He was also lucky to have gotten a great view of the beach. He could see the waves crashing against one another. It was both scary and beautiful at the same time. Pulling himself from the window he put on a pair of grey sweats, and then some fluffy socks. It was around three in the afternoon and due to the weather the group had decided to just watch movies that day. The boy slipped a simple black shirt before playing with his hair. He shrugged not minding that he looked so relaxed, they were all his close friends after all.

After pulling out the extra blanket he had, he found his lounging baby blue hoodie and walked out of his room. "Who's making popcorn?" He asked as he took the corner seat on the couch. He immediately curled into it, getting comfortable and putting his blanket over him. "I've got it, what other snacks do you guys want?!" Namjoon asked from the kitchen. "Oreos!" Yoongi said sitting next to Jimin. "Milk too!" Jimin chimed in the thought of Oreos sounding very delicious. "Bring the M&M cookies too please!" Jin said, taking the loveseat and putting his feet up on the ottoman. "Do you know what we're watching?" Yoongi asked Jimin to put his phone down. "I think we're all gonna choose one together." Taehyung brought wine into the living room and then wine glasses for everyone. "Ooh thanks Tae! Here Min," Yoongi passed Jimin his glass before grabbing the wine bottle to pour them both some. "Thank you," he smiled softly and took a sip humming at its sweetness with slight bitterness. "It's good!"

As Yoongi took his sip, Jimin watched, not really being able to help himself. "That is good!" Yoongi took an even bigger gulp this time. Cute... Jimin thought suddenly and then finally caught himself. "Told you, I'd never steer you wrong," he laughed lightly. His own thoughts had caused his face to warm. This reminded him of himself back in high school when he had had the hugest crush on Yoongi. He thought maybe they would get the chance to be together when Yoongi actually came out to him, but Hoseok was already there. Although it did hurt a lot, Jimin was happy for Yoongi. He didn't want to get his heart caught up in another situation like that. Besides him and Yoongi were only friends, and how would Hoseok feel? He sighed to himself not knowing why he even let himself get that deep. Nothing was happening anyway.

Hoseok soon joined the group. "Hi baby," he said to Yoongi as he sat down. "Hi," he gave a nod at the male and then a slight smile that seemed forced. "You okay?" The honey brunette asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Yep," Yoongi nodded before taking another sip of his drink. It truly was odd to see them interact with each other since they used to be so loving toward one another. This was the result of the heartbreak Yoongi was still going through. Namjoon put the Oreos and Milk down on the coffee table in front of Yoongi and Jimin. "I brought two packs since I didn't know which one you guys wanted," Namjoon explained. One was regular Oreos and the other was S'more flavor. "Thanks!" They both had reached for the S'more Oreos, their hands bumping against one another. "Always in my way," Jimin scoffed jokingly, shaking his head as he opened the plastic top. "Do you want to be dunked again? Because you know I can pick you up right now and throw you out there," Yoongi teased him. "Shut up! You're not that strong," the boy huffed, sending a playful glare the man's way. "Pfft, you're small as hell, I don't need much strength," he ruffled Jimin's hair. "Hey!" The boy pushed his hand away. They hadn't noticed that Hoseok had been watching them that whole time.