Nineteen • 1st Day

Nineteen💙|1st Day|🎁

Nineteen
💙|1st Day|🎁

That morning Jimin woke up to Namjoon's ringtone. "Hello?" The boy answered groggily feeling the male next to him shuffle in his sleep. In a whisper Namjoon said, "Jin had the baby." Hearing that made Jimin become more alert. Excitement was already causing his heart to beat faster. "Really??" He asked sitting up. This stirring Yoongi from his sleep, he turned and put an arm over the boy. "Yes! God Min he's so cute. He look's like me," Namjoon whispered happily. A smile pulled at the corners of Jimin's lips. "I'm so happy for you guys, Joon. What time can we come visit?" Jimin rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then looked at the clock that showed it was still eight in the morning. "Anytime after twelve, to give Jin some time to rest. I just wanted to tell you so could you tell Yoongi too. You guys are literally the first to know." Even with Namjoon whispering, Jimin could hear the happiness in the mans voice. He hoped he and Yoongi could get there one day.

"I hear him, tell him I said congratulations," Yoongi said groggily, looking up at Jimin with tired eyes. Subconsciously, the boy  began running his fingers through Yoongi's hair as he told Namjoon, "He said congratulations." The boy looked down at his boyfriend, his heart melting at the sight. Tired Yoongi was always adorable, especially since he was so cuddly. "Thanks, I've got to go Jin's calling for me but I'll see you guys later."
"See you later Joon." Jimin hung up the phone and laid down next to Yoongi once more. "I knew Jin was gonna have that baby. What did I tell you?? He didn't wanna believe me yesterday." The boy chuckled and cuddled up next to his boyfriend. "My smart Baby," Yoongi mumbled, pulling the other close to him. The boy's warmth was already lulling him back to sleep. Jimin figured Yoongi must've stayed up playing his new game again, he was more lively in the mornings usually. It didn't take long for Jimin to relax and shortly after he was already asleep once more.

-

Later on that afternoon Jimin and Yoongi had gotten dressed and went up to the hospital to see Namjoon, Jin, and Saem. Together they walked around the huge hospital, taking the twist and turns it took to get to the room Jin was in. "435, this is it." Jimin smiled and gently knocked on the closed door. A few moments later the door swung open revealing a very happy Namjoon. "Come in guys," he said happily stepping to the side to let the two men in. The  couple walked inside hand in hand. "Hey how ya feeling?" Jimin smiled softly. His heart was already softening seeing the sleeping baby in Jin's arms. "I'm okay for now," Jin chuckled looking down at Saem. He recalled his moments of pain before silently thanking the doctors for the numbing medicine. Yoongi walked over to Namjoon dipping his hands into his pockets, "He's all healthy?" Namjoon nodded, "Perfect."
"How did it go?" Yoongi asked with a little smile pulling at the corners of his lips as he watched Jimin walk over to the two.

"He was not very happy at all. Poor baby, he was in so much pain until they numbed him. Then it was down to them just helping him get the baby out, and little Saem shoulders got stuck. After those were out, it went good the rest of the way through. They let me cut the cord man, that was wild it felt so weird. I can't believe he's here now, me and Jin are parents. We've gotta take care of this little person for the rest of our lives." Namjoon kept his eyes on his boyfriend, a smile making its way onto his features. Anyone could see the love he had for Jin, it was more than evident.

"My god, he's so little." Jimin smiled looking down at the baby in his arms. "Little Saem," he cooed softly. He did have Namjoon's nose, but definitely had Jin's lips. "He's so cute, I'll babysit any time you'd like," Jimin joked with a little chuckle. He silenced himself as he felt the little one wiggle in his arms. Jimin couldn't deny his baby fever at the moment. He had never thought of having a baby with anyone until Yoongi came back into his life. Bringing his hand up he put his finger in the baby's hand, letting him grasp onto it. "This sweetheart is definitely gonna be spoiled," he sat down in the chair next to the bed. Yoongi watched his boyfriend hold the baby, his heart swelling at the sight. Having a family with Jimin would be so amazing one day. Yoongi was sure Jimin would be such a fun loving parent, and a great example. The possibility of marrying Jimin in the future was very high. Yoongi walked over to his boyfriend, also looking at cute Saem. "You did awesome guys," Yoongi said in a sweet tone. "Thank you," Namjoon smiled proudly.

Yoongi and Jimin had stayed for a couple more hours talking to the males. They had to exit the room every so often so that Jin could feed Saem. There was another knock on the door, so Namjoon went to answer it. Jimin had been patting the baby's back trying to get him to fall asleep again. So, he was too preoccupied to look up and see who had come. The little baby's features were so soft and relaxed, this little guy literally had no care in the world. He was entirely healthy and had some of the most amazing parents in the world. His heart was so warmed at the sight. Yoongi sat next to Jimin, his arm draped on the couch behind the boy. This could definitely be them in the future. Him and Jimin could be married one day, and then it could be them having this moment together next.

Every time Yoongi had such a thought it excited him. Leaning in he kissed Jimin's head softly. The sound of someone clearing their throat caused Jimin to lift his head. It was Hoseok, that was definitely their cue to leave. The boy looked down at the tiny human. He wasn't really ready to go yet, but he didn't want an argument of some sort to start in front of Saem. Scooping the little one into his arms as he stood up Yoongi doing so as well, "I guess we'll start heading out of here. Bye bye little Saem," Jimin said sweetly as he passed the baby over to Jin. "You guys drive safe," The tired male smiled. "We will, I promise. I'll text to check up on you guys in a little bit." Jimin smiled before walking over to Yoongi. Hoseok passed the couple without saying anything and went straight over to Jin's bed. "We really have a nephew now. He's so precious," The boy gently squeezed Yoongi's hand in excitement. "You know, I wanna take the kid to his first concert," Yoongi chuckled kissing the others hand gently. "That would be so much fun! I'm sure he'll love music as much as we do."

-

"This just sucks," Hoseok sighed sitting back in the seat with a sigh. "I know..." Jin nodded, gently rocking the baby before sitting him down in the bassinet beside him. Next time he's gonna make sure Jimin and Yoongi are gone before Hoseok comes. Hoseok hadn't even held the baby, the moment Jimin and Yoongi had left he had gotten down and upset. He'd just calmed down, and now he was ranting. "The way he looked at him...he loves him. That was the same way he looked at me, but it's also different." Jin knew exactly what Hoseok was talking about. There was something significantly different about the two relationships and despite Hoseok and Yoongi being together longer, there was an excitement that Yoongi hadn't had in the past couple years of being with Hoseok. Sure, he and Jimin were still in a new relationship but there was already so many feelings there. The man snapped his head out of his thoughts wondering why he cared so much. Although Jin was here to help Hoseok, he now had a baby to worry about. Despite already getting some sleep, labor was also still having lasting effects on his drowsiness.

"I'm really sorry to do this Hoseok but, I'm really tired. I'd really like to rest. Do you think you could come back later?" Jin asked before he relaxed in his bed. Hoseok was a little taken aback but he decided not to question it because he knew having a baby was a lot of work. Hoseok hadn't even gotten to hold Saem yet, he planned to come by another time. "Sure yeah, I'll come by some other time." He gave Jin a soft smile before walking out of the room. "See you," Namjoon said with a small wave. Once the door was shut the eldest male gave a sigh. "I didn't wanna do that but the whole
breakup has consumed him. He didn't even really ask about me or Saem, mostly Saem! It's literally his first day in the world." Jin looked over at the sleeping baby smiling softly. Namjoon climbed into bed next to him. "I understand why you did it love. Sleep does honestly sound like an awesome idea since you did mention it through."

"I think we got out of there just in time. I hope he didn't start drama when we left," Yoongi said, opening the car door for his boyfriend. "I hope not, that's not what Jin needs today," Jimin shook his head. Yoongi shut the door and went around to the driver's side to get in. "I know," Yoongi said with a small sigh. "You'll hear of it later I'm sure," Jimin nodded. If anything happened Jin was sure to call Jimin later on.