Seven • New Walls

Seven🚪|New Walls|🚪

Seven
🚪|New Walls|🚪

It was nine months later when Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin were all helping Yoongi move into his new house. On the outside it's bricks were a light grey with all the wooden frames of the windows being a dark brown. On the inside the walls were white, and the floors were dark brown wood. Jimin was excited to see what he would fully do with this space. For now Yoongi only had an unbuilt bed, a dresser, one big TV and a couch. He allowed Hoseok to have the furniture. He hadn't talked to Hoseok since the day they met up to talk to give Hoseok closure.

"I'm gonna paint this wall a nice dark grey," Yoongi said looking at his bed that had no sheets or a mattress on it still.  "You could also maybe add some wall decorations to add a pop of color somewhere." Jimin added before doing a twirl in all the open space. "You have so much space to decorate! I can't wait till I have a house like this." Yoongi admired him with a small smile on his features. After spending all these months with Jimin, he was reminded of how cute he was. He had always thought Jimin was cute, and as they got older he only got cuter. "You're more than welcome to help me decorate cause I'm gonna need help. Especially with the second room, since I don't know what to do with it yet." Yoongi said to Jimin before grabbing his cellphone out. "Do you guys want pizza?" He began building his order already pizza on an app sounding very satisfying. "Ooh yes!" Namjoon agreed. The group began talking about what they wanted to order. "I can go grab it for you. I need to get something from the house anyways." Jin said since he knew the pizza Yoongi was ordering was on the way. "Thanks! Saves me a lot," Yoongi said jokingly. "Jimin wanna come with?" Jin asked. The boy nodded, "Sure, I don't mind!"

"We'll go ahead and start unpacking Yoongi's things while you guys are gone." Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin in a hug. "Be careful, drive safe," The man littered kisses all over Jin's face. "I will- promise," Jin managed to say through his kisses. "We'll be back soon!" Jin said once they were both walking out. Yoongi looked like he wanted to say something to Jimin but he didn't know what. Namjoon caught this, and this was another thing on the list of things Yoongi's done all day. He's been a little sweet on Jimin, and he's caught him staring. It was honestly adorable. "What room do you wanna start in boss?" Namjoon asked. "Let's do my bedroom please, my mattress is gonna be here soon." Yoongi began traveling up the stairs, the others following him. They had already put the boxes Yoongi wanted and needed for the first night there.

It was silent as they got started. Until Namjoon broke it, "So, how are you handling everything?" Everyone knew what Hoseok had done now. They completely understood why Yoongi left. They also had gotten upset with Hoseok but they let it go because Yoongi told them not to worry about it. The last thing he wanted was for Hoseok to be alone during their breakup. "I've actually been doing a lot, and I mean a lot better. Mentally in my head I was already getting over Hoseok way before we even broke up. Now, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders." The blonde admitted as he began putting his bed set together. "That's really good, I'm happy to hear you're doing a lot better now. It was also really nice that Jimin let you stay at his place while you got back on your feet." Namjoon said, unpacking another box. "Yeah, he's really sweet." A little smile appeared on Yoongi's features. "Do you think you'll want to start dating again soon?" Namjoon asked, plugging in Yoongi's clock. Was he? He hadn't asked himself that in months. The male did miss the excited warm feeling he got from being with someone. If he really wanted to now he could, he had a place of his own. He's healed tremendously during the time he's been away from Hoseok. He was ready to give a relationship another shot. He'd already decided wouldn't rush it though.  "Honestly yeah." Yoongi chuckled.

"I'll be back. I just have to run in to grab something." Jin hopped out of his car and went  through his garage door. The man traveled quickly through his and Namjoon's home. He had already felt nauseous earlier and he wasn't about to go through that again today. The male had been experiencing nausea lately, and he did go to the doctor's office. They had given him medicine for it but it keeps reoccurring. Jin was sure he was gonna have to go back soon if this continued. As soon as he found his medication, they were headed to the pizza place. "You okay?" Jimin asked to see the pharmacy pill bottle. "Yeah I'm okay! Just haven figured out what's up with me yet." He brushed it off. "What's been going on?" The smaller asked. "Been puking lately, and I know I can't be sick because the doctor said it'd be gone in at least twenty-four to seventy-two hours, and it's already been five days," Jin said with a sigh. This wasn't something Jimin had heard of before, he did remember some remedies from his mother. "Drink some grape juice, sprite, or water. I know it tastes disgusting but apple cider vinegar also helps as well I heard. Make sure you're not eating super heavy things and stay hydrated. Be sure to let me know what happens when you go." Jimin told him. "Got it Min," Jin chuckled.

"You've been a little in your head today. Is there something you're thinking of?" Namjoon asked, pulling Yoongi out of his thoughts. The man had been fixated on an item he was holding, it was a back simple beanie. Can The blond hesitated as he pieced his thoughts together. There had been one person stuck in his thoughts. "I don't know honestly. I get confused about this one." The man sat on his bed taking a break. "Why?"
Yoongi smiled to himself at the thought of the boy. "He is amazing. I don't know if he'd even be willing to go out with me. I also don't know if it's okay." Namjoon smiled, raising his eyebrows. "So there is someone! Why wouldn't it work out?" The man asked, going to take a seat next to the other. "I know it's been like nine months already but would it be too soon?" After thinking for a moment, the darker haired shook his head, "Considering what Hoseok did to you I don't think it'd really surprise anyone that you've moved on already. Especially if you've already found someone that makes you super happy. If you feel like whoever this is is the one that you should go after, do it. That's exactly what I did, and now I'm the happiest man." Yoongi nodded a little smile tugging at his lips, "I think I might just do that." The two men got back to work. They had gotten Yoongi's bed dressed, and made sure the items he needed were already packed into his drawers and cabinets.

"Pizza's here!!" The sound of Jin's voice sounded from the first floor. They both wasted no time in running down the stairs since they were super hungry from carrying boxes all day. "It smells so good," Jimin said as he dried his hands. Namjoon went to greet Jin and hug him, also asking him if he was okay. "Thanks for getting the pizza guys," Yoongi said, grabbing the paper plates he had bought and placing them in the middle of his island. "Not a problem! I will say it was mostly Jimin, I didn't feel like getting out of the car," Jin chuckled. "Thank you Min, you're a doll." The boy smiled softly at the compliment. Yoongi had been doing that lately and Jimin thought it was just because he was in a much better mood now.

All four men ate their food and talked having random conversations. After they had gotten done eating, they helped Yoongi with more unpacking. Namjoon and Jin were the first to go around ten since Jin was getting tired. The brunette stayed for a while longer helping Yoongi unpack more. They also had gotten caught up in conversation, which resulted in Jimin accidentally staying until two in the morning. Luckily he didn't have work that morning. "It doesn't even feel like it's two," the boy laughed lightly as he walked to the front door. Yoongi got there before him, taking his small jacket off the coat rack, and holding it up for him so that he could put it on. "I know right? Time literally flew," Yoongi said after making sure the boy's jacket was on properly. "That's what happens when you're having a good time," Jimin grabbed his keys, turning toward Yoongi. He really wanted a hug from the male. "Thank you for having me over." With a little blush he opened his arms for a hug, which Yoongi gladly accepted, hugging him tight for a moment. 

"Of course, thank you for helping. Text me when you get home okay Min?" The boy nodded before they pulled away, his eyes catching Yoongi's. The way the blonde looked at him all day was so different, and Jimin couldn't quite put his finger on it. His own obliviousness was keeping the fact that man had been looking at him longingly.  "I will. Goodnight," he smiled softly. "Goodnight." Yoongi made sure Jimin got into his car before walking inside of his home himself. He looked around, an overwhelming feeling of happiness washing over him. This was his life now, and he knew it would only get better from there.

As Jimin drove home he couldn't help how wild his thoughts were getting. His crush for Yoongi was only climbing with how sweet he had been treating him lately. The sweet eyes Yoongi held every time his eyes were on the boy had been going on for months now. Today Yoongi had been incredibly attentive, pulling his chair out for him earlier, and making small comments when he was apparently doing something cute. The only reason he could give on why Yoongi would be acting this way seemed almost impossible since he'd never guess the man would ever think of him as anything more than a friend.