Eighteen • Last Time

Eighteen 🖤|Last Time|🖤

Eighteen
🖤|Last Time|🖤

Yoongi groaned as he woke up to Jimin's alarm. "I know, I wish I didn't have to go to work either," Jimin mumbled as he turned his alarm off. Deciding to wait an extra five minutes, the boy laid his head on Yoongi's chest, hugging him. "You're so warm," he mumbled as the man tightened an arm around him. The male seemed to have already fallen back asleep since he didn't have to get up till the afternoon. His relaxed features caused a soft smile on the boy's lips. So cute. He grabbed his fluffy robe, putting it on before he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. Grabbing his toothbrush he looked at himself in the mirror as he brushed. He didn't look as tired as he felt and he was thankful for that. Once he was done he washed his face before doing his hair. Although school had just started again, the early mornings were already starting to take it out of him. The boy went back into Yoongi's bedroom and got dressed, putting on a professional yet simple and comfortable outfit. He slipped his shoes on before spraying fruity yet subtle perfume on himself.

Walking over to the bed he gently ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair before saying in a soft voice, "Hey Babe, I'm about to leave." Yoongi with tired eyes sat up to gently kiss his cute boyfriend. "Wish you could- come back to bed," Yoongi said in between kisses. "Me too, I'll miss you."  Yoongi laid back down pulling the covers over his body once more, "I'll miss you too. Have a good day Baby." Jimin couldn't help but smile at the man's words, "You too. Might come visit you today."

-

Yoongi was sitting at his desk in his office doing the paperwork for that day. As he was stacking the sheets of paper to punch holes into them, he heard his phone begin to ring. He looked up to see a random number calling him. Who could it be? "Hello?" He answered. "Um..hey." Why would Hoseok be calling him? Especially since he had found out about Jimin and him a whole month ago now. He had heard nothing so why now all of the sudden? "Why are you calling me, Hoseok?" Yoongi put his pen down and relaxed in his seat. "I was wondering if you'd like to meet up and talk?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "I'm busy at work today." Yoongi answered. "Please? I'll just meet you in the parking lot of your job or something. Please?" This was the first time Yoongi had heard Hoseok sound so desperate and upset. Maybe this could be the last conversation Hoseok needed. Especially since Yoongi has never given him time to talk in the first place.
"Fine, you can meet me at my workplace. There's a bench outside, just let me know when you're here."
"Okay, be there soon."

It was about twenty minutes later when Yoongi received a text from Hoseok saying he was there. With a sigh he prepared himself for whatever was about to happen. He just hoped it would go well. Stuffing his phone in his pocket he walked out of his office and to the front entrance. A little ways away was the bench where Hoseok was sitting. As Yoongi walked toward him, he could already see that Hoseok was looking a little rough again. He didn't think this would affect Hoseok this badly. He was the one the cheated. "Hey." Hoseok said as Yoongi sat on the other side of the bench. "Hi." Yoongi said before going quiet again. Hoseok cleared his throat, "So, um...I just have to be sure. You're really over this? Us? I mean we were together for years and you just threw that away so quick?" The male sniffled tears already gathering in his eyes again. "You've really confused me. You cheated not once, but twice. I obviously wasn't enough for you. You wanted something different." Hoseok shook his head at Yoongi's words. "No. The first time was a mistake and you know that. Second time I-I was convinced that you and Jimin were getting together and then I got drunk and stupid. I'm so sorry." He apologized, tears rolling down his cheeks.