Eight • Hint

Eight 👄|Hint|👄

Eight
👄|Hint|👄

Jimin took a sip of the pineapple smoothie he was drinking for lunch while he graded tests. There were so many to catch up on he decided he'd spend his lunch doing so. He looked up as he heard a knock on his door. He stood up since the door was locked from the outside. Pushing it open he smiled seeing that it was Yoongi with what seemed to be bags of food in his hands. "Hi!" He said happily. This was a very pleasant surprise that caused his heart to grow warm. He wondered why the blonde male had to be this sweet and cute, this made it very hard to only see him as a friend. Every time they saw each other the boy could feel himself breaking more and more. "Hey! I brought you lunch," he said, lifting the bag up slightly. "Come in," Jimin held the door for him as he walked in since his hands were full. "Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting to have an actual lunch today."

"I know! That's exactly why I brought you something. There was no way I was going to let you have only a smoothie for lunch again today. I know it's fall finals but you still deserve a break and some real time to eat." After pulling another chair close to the boy's desk, Yoongi sat down. The boy got his desk cleared so they had space to eat before taking his seat. "Mm barbecue," he hummed as Yoongi put his box of food in front of him. Immediately they dug into their food, silent for a few moments while they enjoyed their first bites. "How's your day been so far?" Yoongi asked. "Good! It's been quick honestly since all the kiddos have been testing today. Almost my whole class passed!" His words were full of happiness as he spoke. "That's so awesome! I'm proud of you Min! I knew you were an amazing teacher." Yoongi's words caused the boy's cheeks to heat up slightly. "I just want them all to succeed. I wanna get them excited about school too. If they actually enjoy being here, then I know they'll learn a lot more."

Yoongi smiled, Jimin was so kind. Ever since he and Namjoon had that talk, he's allowed himself to feel the real emotions he was initially trying to push away. At first he didn't want to accept it, feeling like it might be too soon to start another relationship. Then he decided that it was okay as long as he was fully over Hoseok. Neither of them had been in contact and he knew Hoseok and Jimin weren't close. So moving forward he didn't care anymore.

"Thank you Yoong's you're always so kind to me," The boy smiled at the other. The man seemed to stare at him for a moment before speaking, "I actually have a question." Yoongi sounded nervous. What could he be so nervous about? The boy had always told him he could tell him anything. "What's up?" Jimin asked. Yoongi turned in his seat so he could face Jimin. "I was just wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" The boy almost couldn't believe his ears. The blonde was really asking him out. He almost had to pinch himself to make sure this wasn't a dream.  Was Yoongi serious? "I-I wow I'd love to," he stumbled over his words from the shock, his cheeks also becoming red. Yoongi couldn't help but smile, that was the cutest reaction he's ever received to that question. The man genuinely didn't know which answer he would get, and the fact he had gotten a yes had him feeling elated. "How does Saturday sound? I can pick you up around four?" He asked. Looking Yoongi right in the eyes, Jimin concluded that he was being completely serious. A smile had also brightened Jimin's features, "That sounds really great to me."

The boy finished one of the pieces of chicken Yoongi brought him, downing some rice in the process. The two had finished eating five minutes before the bell. Yoongi helped Jimin clean his desk, and bagged up all the trash so he could take it with him. "That was so good, thank you." Jimin giggled softly rubbing his full stomach. "Of course, wasn't this so much better than a smoothie?" He chuckled. Jimin nodded, "Ten times better than a smoothie." The bell had rung, signaling it was time for students to begin heading to their classes again. "I guess I've got to head out," Yoongi mumbled, he wasn't ready to part ways with Jimin yet since his stay felt so quick. It didn't take long before student's were pouring into the classroom. "I'll see you Saturday," Jimin smiled, walking up to the male. Yoongi extended his arm for a hug which the brunette gladly accepted. Once they pulled away Yoongi left, Jimin watching him as he did so. He had gotten caught in his head until a student of his had pulled him out of his thoughts. "Mr. Park who was that?? He's cute!!" One of his students named Ann said. "That's a friend of mine, and thank you I agree he is very cute." Jimin giggled softly sitting down at his desk. "Please start studying though! I want all of you guys to pass and if you do I will bring you all snacks to eat during class, maybe we can even watch a movie that day." With those words it took almost no time for everyone to begin studying.

Jimin sat down with a happy sigh as he went back to grading tests. That was the most unexpected question he's ever been asked, but of course he wasn't gonna say no. He could admit that he had a crush on Yoongi. It really came into motion three months ago when he and Yoongi were just hanging out seeing a movie. Since it was cold Yoongi had let Jimin borrow his jacket, and he remembered that Yoongi smelled really good. He also found himself blushing when they were both going to eat popcorn at the same time. That day Yoongi also got the door for him, and payed for everything. He was being a true gentleman. It was like his feelings from high school all over again truly.

At night he would think about Yoongi, little ideas playing in his head. He would try to push his thoughts away but to no avail, it's led him up to this point. This time his feelings really weren't for nothing. Maybe it was meant to happen?

-

That Saturday Jimin made sure that he dressed himself up. He was in a red fluffy sweater, and the sleeves were also longer than his arms so they covered his hands. He had dark blue jeans. He wore silver necklaces, and on his fingers were rings. His dark hair barely went over his eyes, that the inner corner of his eyes were painted a dark red, the middle section of his eye being a glittery rose and on the outside a cherry red. His lips were tinted red, it managing to still look natural. The excitement had been stirring him ever since he woke up. He hadn't been on a date in so long. Last time he did, he definitely wasn't as confident as he was now. This time he had a wonderful feeling; hope for the future.

Yoongi was on his way and would be there any minute. Jimin FaceTimed a friend he had gotten into the habit of talking to a lot more lately. "Jungkook! How do I look?" He made a few faces in the camera, some being silly. "Jimin!!! You look so damn cute!! God you always kill it," he exclaimed through the screen. Jimin smiled, "Thank you I really do try! Especially since I do really like this guy."
"I'm happy you've finally found someone worth your time, I know he's gotta be great." Jimin heard a knock on the door. "Okay I've got to go! He's here!"
"Okay have a great time! Call me after tell me how it goes, and you should put on an earring." Jungkook laughed lightly. "Bye you goof," Jimin hung up and grabbed one of his earrings as he walked. He picked up the one that was in the shape of a butterfly, it was silver so he didn't mind. He put it in his ear as he walked to his door.

"Coming!" Once his earring was in he stopped right at the door fixing himself before he answered it. "Wow," Yoongi said after Jimin opened the door. He himself was taken aback seeing Yoongi with a bouquet of flowers that held peach roses, white lilies, peach carnations, and other greeneries. He had colored his hair black, he was in a black turtle neck and his pants were a medium shade blue. His combat boots he wore were also black. He wore silver jewelry as well, rings on many of his fingers. "You look amazing." He said holding out the bouquet of flowers to Jimin. "Wow thank you, you look really really good too." He was almost at a lost of words, his heart was so soft. No one had ever given him flowers before. "You're so cliché," Jimin said playfully as he sniffed the flowers, causing Yoongi to laugh lightly. "Well I want to make this special for you, especially since I do know no ones had the pleasure of taking you out in awhile." He slipped his hands into his pockets.

The boy's cheeks reddened as he shook his head, "I'm gonna go put these on the counter really quick. You're of course welcome inside if you wanna." Once he turned around he smiled brightly, trying to not let Yoongi really see how excited he actually was. He didn't want to make a fool out of himself. He sat the flowers down on the counter and made sure he had everything. "I'm ready," he said to Yoongi who was standing in the walkway connected to the kitchen. Yoongi opened the door for him and then made sure it was locked as they walked outside. Then once they were in his car, he opened the door for Jimin before getting in himself. "So where are we going first??" Jimin asked, sitting back in his seat after he buckled up. "Pfft, you think I'm gonna tell you? Oh no cutie, you're gonna have to find out for yourself." He gave him a playful smile. "Can I at least have a hint?"
"Nope!"