Seventeen • Follow

Seventeen👣|Follow|💙

Seventeen
👣|Follow|💙

Opening Yoongi's back car door, Jimin put Jin's baby gifts in the backseat. Then the boy hopped to the passenger seat so he could buckle up. "Ready?" Yoongi who is already in the car, asked. "Yep! Ready," The younger nodded. Yoongi pulled out of his driveway, and began the way to Jin and Namjoon's home. "I can't believe they're having a boy, I can't wait to see who he looks like more." Jimin  smiled, he was more than ready to hold his nephew. Yoongi chuckled before saying, "That kids gonna be so spoiled. So many uncles!" It didn't take long for them to arrive at the home. Blue and 'It's A Boy!' balloons were strung on the mail box.

They grabbed their gifts out of the car and then walked up to the door, smiling as it opened. "Jin!!" The male was prominently showing now, his hand resting on his belly with a smile on his features. He had that pregnancy glow. "How are you feeling?" Jimin asked as he walked in. "Baby has been moving a lot today, he's hit my bladder sending me to the bathroom a couple times. My nausea has been under control today, and my feet are holding up on me so I'm good right now," Jin laughed lightly. "Today's been good then so far?" The boy chuckled softly and Jin nodded. "Yeah! I've had two cupcakes and I'm gonna eat cake later," he laughed as they walked further inside. Both men sat their presents down on the table that was in the living room. "That's exactly what I'm ready for right now is a cupcake," The boy spoke. "I'm gonna go find Joon, I'll come find you in a little bit Baby." Yoongi looked around for Hoseok, then pecked the boys lips before he walked away. 

"God that man makes me so happy," Jimin spoke aloud as he watched Yoongi walk. "I can tell, you guys are so cute. He's so affectionate with you," Jin walked into the living room, sitting on his special chair. "Did you want me to get you another cupcake Jin?" Jin's cousin Ari asked sweetly as she walked up to him. "I'm okay for now, thank you though." The elder male smiled softly, running a hand over his baby bump. "Hey Jimin! How have you been?" Ari asked to take a seat next to them as she threw her black long hair behind her back. "Oh I've been great! What about you?" The boy asked. Jimin had known Ari from past family activities he'd been invited to, which was a lot since they were close. "I've been amazing! I recently got engaged," she smiled extending her left hand showing the huge diamond ring. "Damn! That's beautiful," Jimin smiled at her, "Congratulations!"
"Thank you! You are definitely invited when we have our wedding."

Namjoon pushed the surprise crib against the wall. "Bro, this thing took forever to build," he told Yoongi as he stood up before checking the cribs sturdiness. "I can tell- I'm looking at the instructions," Yoongi flipped through the little instruction book before putting it down. "Looks really good though," he complimented walking over to the crib shaking it himself. "Super sturdy, the kid should be fine." Yoongi nodded, patting Namjoon's shoulder. "It's so crazy, I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna have a baby with the man I love. This was so unexpected but I really couldn't be happier." Namjoon smiled to himself before walking over to the mattress that was still wrapped in plastic. As the male began unwrapping the bed, Yoongi went to help. They picked up the mattress, sitting it inside the crib. "Thanks dude." There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Namjoon asked. A muffled, "It's Tae!" Came from the other side of the door. "Come in!"